Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i can't afford to be on comp anymore
FunPops Wrote:well i have been told that no pain meds will help so i may as well not take any. meanwhile im on the brink of losing my house due the income i am receiving. lawyer and insurance companies going at it while i sit here going broke and in pain. if i am going to be in pain i may as well do it while making a few bucks.
The ime doc told me i could work, my doc says i need a 2 level fusion....I will ask my doc to clear me to go back to work. I have to atleast give it a shot. If the doctor LIb mutual hired clears me to work, how can they deny me to come back?

Fun - I hear ya. Its a rough road. I was widowed a year before my injury (no life insurance) and have three teenage boys. I have just about lost my home, my truck was repossessed. I haven't paid a credit card in three years, i have judgements against me...but be careful about pushing yourself to go back to work.
I pushed my doc to let me back to work, and then a few weeks into it, the pain was so intense I could barely stand. The doctor didn't want to take me back off from work. It took me weeks to get my doc to write a letter to get me back off from work. I was at work crying and in pain and barely functioning.

Everyone here understands, but your health is important. I would be careful and really think about your decisions. The grass is always greener....

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can't afford to be on comp anymore - nursedina - 10-20-2010, 08:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't people ever comment anymore? wcthaway 5 1,248 05-31-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  MCO refuses to treat me anymore unless I sign agreement of treatment awolf58 8 6,584 08-15-2012, 03:47 AM
Last Post: awolf58
  Released to work for three years -Now i Just can't anymore Edwin 6 9,318 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kate
  I "DO" nothing anymore Lilly 26 13,682 10-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: nursedina
  I just don't know what to do anymore shugarcookie 10 5,232 06-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post: shugarcookie
  Can't afford COBRA! pote2002 4 8,415 04-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Last Post: 1171