Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose....
yep I was born there also in Bakersfield......but I prefer to be an Okie
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne Wrote:yep I was born there also in Bakersfield......but I prefer to be an Okie

LMAo, I didn't know that I thought you were an Okie through and through! That's funny Smile Maybe that's why we get along so good.

Hug your hubby for me and I sure do miss you guys Smile
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

did you sell your plants?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Hun I'm so happy you are getting away from this horrible thing. PLEASE be very careful until you are well away from him. He may turn more violent when he finds out you are leaving him for good. He will know he has lost the control over you and this is the most dangerous time for you. Dont' trust anything that he tells you............and don't let him near you especially without someone there.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

Big Grin So glad you'll be with your son and are feeling better mentally and physically.

Good Monster. I am relieved to hear that. You take care of yourself and get this stuff done soon so we know you are off on your adventure and safe : ) We only want the best for you.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Monster,
Happy to hear your son is coming for you. Just be careful and take good care of yourself. Love ya!

Cajun Hugssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nose needs fixing bodybuilder1958 5 3,240 11-29-2012, 11:24 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  This gaping hole in my chest... monster 6 6,231 12-13-2009, 01:19 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Big Grin What not to do with a Black Hole...but what would YOU do with one?! Wink 4 4,056 11-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  The Candy WIith The Little Hole In It Cervical_Fusion 6 4,451 09-26-2009, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  I am 'Dorfus Chicken Nose' who are you, lol? monster 62 19,376 01-31-2008, 02:00 AM
Last Post: nurse83