Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wonderful weekend
Limbo what is it with guys so afraid of snakes...Bill wont even touch a worm he only uses bait that isnt alive......
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

jayne...it isn't just the guys..there is nothing that I am more afraid of than a snake. I would take a bear or anything before a snake...just something about them... then the geese are not great either...been bit by one of them before..didn't feel to good... your week end was definitely more excitement than I want. I guess that is why I live in the city and go across bridges and struggle with traffic and you get to go into barns and struggle with snakes... I am glad to be in NJ...lol...lol...miss you sweetie..love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

spent Saturday going to yard sales and then out to lunch with my cousin. Sure was not a good thing to do as arm hurt the rest of the week-end so spent it in my chair.

Has anyone else broke there collar bone? How long does it continue to click and pop.? Will be glad when this heals, sure is hard to work in the garden.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

how do you all like SONNYS BBQ? thats where were taking skeeter today for his birthday and probly will go put tires on the truck so we can go camping monday for a few days going to try this camping thing out !!!
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Limbo,
Sorry to hear yyour liver enzymes ae elevated. Mine do that also at times. In fact, last Thursday I just went and had blood work done to check mine because they were elevated last time. I know what you are going through my friend. Of course you know that you are in my prayers daily but will say extra prayer for your liver enzymes to be alright. Wishing you the best my friend. God Bless and love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Is there anyone on here that is close to Atlantic City?

Cajun Hugssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Red I believe is close MJC I am not sure how far away.....
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Sweet,
I loved Sonny's Bar B Que. They had one in Lafayette but it closed down. I use to love the ribs.....always meaty and just delicious. I think it is a good choice for a place to go eat. Ya'll enjoy and if anyone has the ribs....think of me when you bite into them..........yummmmmmmmmmmmm. Take care!

Cajun Hugssssssssssssss,
MJC

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  End of the weekend Manley2 6 3,859 06-02-2014, 07:18 PM
Last Post: jayne
  A weekend of misery bronco54501 22 10,361 10-30-2013, 11:52 PM
Last Post: bronco54501
  Memorial Weekend Bummer Knees 1 1,836 05-27-2013, 10:30 PM
  Weekend Weather Bummer Knees 19 9,315 04-16-2012, 03:54 PM
  "Yes, you look wonderful tonight." Wink 0 1,944 10-12-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Wink