Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I didn't ahve bad luck...
Monster the people who gather around when you are down and out are your friends the others are just people you know
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Monster,

Your luck will turn around, you will see. I had the worst luck in the past three years, but it just turned around. Seattle ssdi office denied my disability, I was waiting for hearing more than a year, when Seattle transfered my case to Texas. I thought this was even more bad luck, but it turned out, that was the luckiest day when they transfered my case. I didn't have to go before the alj judge, texas disability office ruled in my favor and I just got the ssdi.

Believe me, there is God and he is looking over for you, too. Just don't loose the faith.

Kat

My Little Blue Buddy, You'll be O.K., You are a Great Person with a Kind Soul, and just going through a Very Rough Patch Lately. But God Will Shine His Light for You when it is Most Desperately Needed and things will Turn in Your Favor! Hang in There!!Smile

Monster I am saying prayers for you.

I do understand not being able to stay in your home because of what happened.

When my oldest daughter was very ill and died I also had problems staying in my home.

Fortunatly we had sold the home and purchased another home before she died.
We moved 10 days after she died.

Monster,

I know Saturday has passed and I want you to know that I am thinking of you, and I hope that all had gone well for you this past weekend. My thoughts are with you : )
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Hun everything will be OK. As you know Dave was dx. with some rare blood disorder, our daughter was Dx with cancer, grandson broke his femur and has rods in his leg and my back isn't getting any better......BUT we are all still alive, and in the end that is what counts . I know everything will work out for you......Take care Backache
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

monster.... finally got your message. I could not find my charger for my cell phone until today. I miss you and will call soon. Thanks for pm's. You are the best. Love Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Monster,

Just keep hanginng in their friend. Things will fall into place for you. Happy you found a camper since that is what you were looking for. Have fun fixing it up so you can make it real homey. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wish me luck Bummer Knees 6 3,138 12-12-2012, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Any news from Luck or MJC? Bummer Knees 4 2,736 08-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Last Post: monster1963
  More of my luck for the year Manley2 5 2,994 05-21-2011, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bodybuilder1958
  Good luck Michegan backache 3 2,241 02-25-2010, 08:12 PM
Last Post: inpainokla
  Good Luck Pa. Hunters!! Still in Limbo 13 5,503 12-01-2009, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  CBS Didn't Stop Him Bummer Knees 11 9,356 06-02-2009, 05:27 AM
Last Post: MJC
  A crazy morning, the Dr. appointment that didn't happen! Bummer Knees 0 2,497 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  Wish Me Luck! Bummer Knees 12 5,021 12-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Last Post: capricorn
  Flash drive and the luck of AQA AQA 2 3,237 07-15-2008, 12:52 AM
Last Post: red1030
  Wish Me Luck, and Keep the Prayers Coming!! Still in Limbo 29 8,480 03-19-2008, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Lilly