Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
backpay ssdi screwup
Has anyone ever got approved for ssdi and then found out they screwed up on your back pay and benefits?It happened to me.The ssdi judge put down that I was still on workman's comp for the last year. I stopped receiving workman's comp in may of 06. Anyways they still owe me backpay and the correct paperwork was sent to the processing center the 3rd week of may, I called and checked and was told they are working on it.They have to refigure everything.Do they still have 60 days to get it done?Or am I wrong in thinking that?Any opinions guys? thanks, halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

Hi Halftrak, Have you talked to the people at the 800 # or the ones in your area? You should call the 800 # on your paperwork. It will probably take them the 60 days since they do have to go back and refigure since May 06. Did you get a check for any back pay? Are you getting your monthly checks? I know that it sucks when errors are made but at least this way you have something to look forward and will probably have it by July. Hope you treat yourself to something good. Good Luck

Bee

Hi Halftrak.....My husband's was messed up by SSD. Still not fixed. All of his WC paperwork for his settlement was done properly and worded properly. Someone at SSD calculated his backpay wrong. We're waiting for an answer to see IF he owes anything back. He may/may not.

CAP

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Backpay after Full Commission Appeal VA Bussy 2 4,017 11-10-2013, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Bussy
  what can a attorney recieve from your backpay? DANIELLE38 20 24,831 11-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Timothy Belt
  workmans comp backpay jthom08 1 6,798 07-27-2009, 10:00 AM
Last Post: 1171
  backpay!!! palmtreesandparakeets 37 28,316 07-14-2008, 02:53 AM
Last Post: katicabogar