Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
injured in a state other than resident state
Need help, I was injured in Pennsylvania in 2005 and now am having medical problems from that injury but I now live in Alabama... who or where do i turn for help?Sad
You'll have to contact the carrier for the original injury and let them know you need treatment.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
1171 Wrote:You'll have to contact the carrier for the original injury and let them know you need treatment.

Thank you for the reply i will work on that tomorrow
If you were injured in PA, living in PA and employed in PA it is definitely a PA case. In PA you only have 3 years from the date of injury to either have your case accepted or file a claim. So, with a 2005 injury, I hope it was an accepted claim or the statute may already be blown. Did you receive a Notice of Compensation Payable? Regardless, you need to move on this. Feel free to send me a private message if you have any specific questions that you do not want addressed on the forum.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Approved for ssdi while receiving WC in reverse offset state farmboy 7 1,290 06-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: farmboy
  Will WC carrier pay for out of state hotel (CA) kibby 65 14,720 05-21-2018, 03:53 PM
Last Post: 1171
Question State Employee Injury OfficialKeyHolder 1 657 03-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: kibby
  Trying to settle before moving out of state w/o lifetime medical norcalgirl7 3 1,585 07-29-2017, 01:03 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Washington state L and I pension Silverfox 0 768 06-02-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Silverfox
  Moving to different state Lhoag28 3 1,162 03-21-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Question from New York state. Mustang229 7 1,796 03-20-2017, 05:20 PM
Last Post: 1171
Sad Out of State Worker's Comp can't find doctor sugar8474 3 7,680 03-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Last Post: 1171
  CA state WC board for neck fusion PridedImp 10 4,056 03-04-2017, 01:48 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Transferring care to another state toni b 2 1,386 11-28-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: toni b

Forum Jump:

Browsing: 1 Guest(s)