Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
refusal to pay weekly comp check
Maryland state of injury;

I can help with mileage information for the State of injury for you.

http://www.wcc.state.md.us/Adjud_Claims/Comp_Rates.html

http://www.wcc.state.md.us/Navigation.html
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:Maryland state of injury;

I can help with mileage information for the State of injury for you.

http://www.wcc.state.md.us/Adjud_Claims/Comp_Rates.html

http://www.wcc.state.md.us/Navigation.html

I appreciate that. And I've been pouring over that site for many hours...lol

md you will be pouring over that site over and over ... might be easier to just print it out ... the adjuster job is to get you back to work for the employer ... and not cost them to much money so Look out for yourself and gooooooooooooddddddd luck with that i/c company ... no chatting with debbie ok she types everything down ... keep it to business period .... I understand How that i/c works ok !!! but dont forget this you have a lawyer to do this for you but make sure you understand They are working for you so micro manage them with all the facts ..
Reason why the paper says postion is so it looks good if things start to falling apart ...
READ and Learn and trust bad boy .... !!!

As I have said in the past I was pro-se through my whole case sofar. I do not know yet if that was a good or bad thing. Sometimes I hear people say that if one acts alone it is better for your case. Other times I hear having legal help would be better. I really took a chance as there was no reason in my early stages of wc to hire an attorney.

After MMI and doing the rating thing for permanent injury is when it all started. Trying to stop treatments because of their IME doc, and their IME doc saying I do not need the pain meds I am on. Amazing how a doctor that did not treat you can go over your records and know everything about your injury in 10 mins. Make sure the doctor they have is able to do AMA guidelines. It is the 5th edition here in NH.

I spent alot of time on this site getting every bit of info. I could. It has helped me more than you know. The people on here are great and have done through every book, website possible before my hearing date. The more you learn, the better. Get well informed on your rights.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Hi,
Also be aware...if you change attorneys....they ( the old one AND the new one)will still split the final fee. That's just the way it works.
Take care & good luck, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Lilly Wrote:Hi,
Also be aware...if you change attorneys....they ( the old one AND the new one)will still split the final fee. That's just the way it works.
Take care & good luck, LillySmile

I received a call this morning from the lawyer saying he left a message with the adjuster yesterday but still has not heard back from her. He believes my little conversation with her yesterday, along with pointing out that I was never on light duty, loss of transportation to and from the job and the failure to provide any accessibility measures for my disability rendered her position moot and is now conferring with or waiting to hear back from the company. Perhaps.

I understand the need to stay on top of everything with the smallest of details. It's a little challenging when you sit here and wonder if the attorney understand or picked up on all the little details....I guess that's where a trust in his ability to adequately litigate comes into play. To present, however, that trust has not been established. I am however a little more confident that he has a clearer vision on the case.

Md remember he probably has alot of cleints ... so you are the one who knows the case best and knows the tiny details ... keep in touch with them and also everything that you know about the injury ok
remember this adjusters will stall ...... and then finally after awhile will finally .......

I listened to hearing over and over how a report hadnt been recieved even though the drs nurse stated to me what date it was faxed .....but it needs to do though each desk first .....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Average weekly benefits and taxes adsen 8 5,481 06-28-2016, 04:23 PM
Last Post: WCCvictim
  Average weekly benefits WCCvictim 5 3,664 06-27-2016, 02:19 PM
Last Post: WCCvictim
  Receiving weekly payments Osok 3 3,792 05-14-2015, 11:34 AM
Last Post: Osok
  Is $300 Legal Fees for Every Hearing Supposed to Come Out of My Bi-Weekly Check? Scaffoldrider 1 2,905 08-28-2014, 08:53 PM
Last Post: 1171
Big Grin Compensation Deferred & Average Weekly Wage Award MD Mzkelly82 5 9,427 12-10-2012, 03:52 PM
  Final workers comp check delay? skyfire322 3 7,293 05-21-2012, 07:26 PM
  weekly rate redsoxfan 30 27,842 04-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bronco54501
  weekly benefits ccssmm 1 2,929 01-18-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
Sad no check since August and lied to by employer and work comp company as to why ecvq28dh 5 7,046 10-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Last Post: ecvq28dh
  average weekly wage for salaried employe hnws2000 3 4,820 12-11-2008, 08:34 PM