Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I "DO" nothing anymore
hi lilly it nice to see some good people are still around for some good help.i think in one way or another we here all go threw these stages and do it together like a family.its sad that there are people on the outside that dont know what its like to get depressed from pain,not being able to do things that you want to do,or even what you use to enjoy doing.i for one know that feeling.what hurts is in a very short time i wont be able to pick my 8 month old daughter she will be out of my weight limit,so when shes crying or just wants to see me i can pick her up,that hurts it took 13 yrs to finally get her and i wont be able to do some things for her.seems that the only real people that understand are those of use that go threw it every day.keep ur head up lilly its easy to say, but remember were always here for you and any one who has a problem thats what makes this so great.take care.hurt
Each day is not a rite,it's a given.

[Image: 775363sd8v46h29m.jpg]
[Image: 1937i794vsvs2f.jpg]

kiss Kiss! & ((((Hugs)))) everyone !

Prayers for all too, LillySmile
Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

lily, before i went off work i always kept my cars waxed and detailed. now with my "good" hand/wrist totally screwed up i still found a way to do this with my left hand. i can't seem to let this part of my life go. yeah it is difficult but the cars still stay nice looking! plus we have about 600 dvd's to choose from so i could go that route too (3 stooges too)! i just try not to dwell on my injury too much, i can get depressed pretty easy when i do. i know this will all come to an end soon and i will be healthy and back to normal again ( i hope)! i do stay on the net for a few hours a day and try to get all the info, make calls to attorney and speed this w/c case along. take care of yourself, nice thread you started here. i feel better already! curley

Lilly Wrote:kiss Kiss! & ((((Hugs)))) everyone !

Thanks to each of you. I have been feeling very, very depressed and seeing I am not alone has made me feel so much better. I try to do things and last a short amount of time, even after taking meds. I become completely exhausted and have pain for far longer than I spent doing anything. Bless each of you and I hope the pain, both physically and mentally, becomes tolerable.

BooBoosNeck Wrote:
Lilly Wrote:kiss Kiss! & ((((Hugs)))) everyone !

Thanks to each of you. I have been feeling very, very depressed and seeing I am not alone has made me feel so much better. I try to do things and last a short amount of time, even after taking meds. I become completely exhausted and have pain for far longer than I spent doing anything. Bless each of you and I hope the pain, both physically and mentally, becomes tolerable.

BOO-BOO- you are not alone. That I can assure you of.

Take care - dina

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why don't people ever comment anymore? wcthaway 5 298 05-31-2019, 09:59 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  i can't afford to be on comp anymore FunPops 16 15,628 05-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Bets
  MCO refuses to treat me anymore unless I sign agreement of treatment awolf58 8 5,417 08-15-2012, 03:47 AM
Last Post: awolf58
  Released to work for three years -Now i Just can't anymore Edwin 6 8,361 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kate
  I just don't know what to do anymore shugarcookie 10 4,382 06-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post: shugarcookie