Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding work search
Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)Bets Wrote: Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

People look at posts on here but don’t have any replies to your questions...lol You would think they are on here to share what they have experienced but they are just browsing I guess!

(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)Bets Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)Bets Wrote: Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

People look at posts on here but don’t have any replies to your questions...lol You would think they are on here to share what they have experienced but they are just browsing I guess!

2 hrs may not have been enough time for someone in illinois with the same problem to have read your post.
how many posts have you responded to?
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

(05-23-2019, 03:05 PM)1171 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)Bets Wrote:

Thanks Bets

2 hrs may not have been enough time for someone in illinois with the same problem to have read your post.
how many posts have you responded to?

Well counting this one 8 how about you? Still no replies and it’s been more than 2 hours now...lol more like 28 hours later....lol

Keep up the good work; every little bit helps.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Regarding work search Bets 0 113 05-23-2019, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Bets
  Job Search & Moving MzScott35 3 1,956 09-20-2016, 11:22 AM
Last Post: 1171
  Search party for RNVIC? Spring 19 8,139 05-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Guest