Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Why don't people ever comment anymore?
I see posts all of the time with 100s of views but only 1 or 2 comments?

I wish this site was far more active instead of everybody lurking.

most of those “views” are search bots indexing the internet. I suspect Those that are actual readers are often just looking for answers themselves; Very few have sufficient knowledge of a specific state’s work comp rules to reply meaningfully.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

From what I see MOST questions get a response on this site, more so than many other work comp forums.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

To 1171:

I just want to write that I believe you have probably helped more injured workers across the country than any other person. Volunteering your time anonymously to try and guide injured workers is something that is rare. Thank you for that.
I am not an attorney.Anything I write should not be considered legal advice.I am writing from my own personal experiences,which is not from any sort of legal background. You should consult with an attorney over legal issues. In California, if you cannot get an attorney you can consult with an I&A officer.

(05-28-2019, 06:28 AM)California_Help Wrote: To 1171:

I just want to write that I believe you have probably helped more injured workers across the country than any other person. Volunteering your time anonymously to try and guide injured workers is something that is rare. Thank you for that.

thank you for the kind thoughts and encouragement.
its always difficult to quantify the effects with something like this --especially when most posters are only "one-hit-wonders".
For that reason I try to answer broadly and generically whenever possible --hoping to provide something for all the many lurkers that don't even get that far.
By including links it may spur some to research other questions they may have. I'll keep at it as long as I think it's making a difference. your contributions on the snarl of IMR regulations and the treatment issues are greatly appreciated. I'm just glad we still have this site.
BE Well.
Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

Thank you. You too.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i can't afford to be on comp anymore FunPops 16 15,946 05-22-2019, 04:57 PM
Last Post: Bets
  Look At My List Of Injuries And Comment ShatteredSurfer 26 12,666 01-19-2013, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Milo
  MCO refuses to treat me anymore unless I sign agreement of treatment awolf58 8 5,518 08-15-2012, 03:47 AM
Last Post: awolf58
  Released to work for three years -Now i Just can't anymore Edwin 6 8,449 02-02-2011, 03:36 PM
Last Post: kate
  I "DO" nothing anymore Lilly 26 12,533 10-26-2010, 07:18 AM
Last Post: nursedina
  I just don't know what to do anymore shugarcookie 10 4,442 06-27-2007, 06:32 PM
Last Post: shugarcookie