Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Another attempted terrorist attack - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Another attempted terrorist attack (/showthread.php?tid=9322)

Pages: 1 2 3

Another attempted terrorist attack - AQA - 12-25-2009

Detroit, Michigan. A passenger attempted to ignite a bomb on a plane as it started to descend over Detroit Michigan. Check your world news stations for more info.

It taked a lot to scare me, but this scares me. When a passenger can board a plane in another country. With a bomb. The U.S. has no control over the security at airports in other countries.

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - bodybuilder1958 - 12-25-2009

19 yrs ago boarding a plane from New York to Portugal, Portugal had more security then we did.

Now, we need to wear disposable clothes to the airport. The airport gives us disposable clothes to wear after screening until we arrive at our destination. See, nothing to worry about, even though Russia announced that they're increasing their nuclear weapon stockpiles.

BB

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - jayne - 12-25-2009

20 years ago it took almost a full body search to get out of frankfort Germany.....Scary isnt it

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - AQA - 12-25-2009

What I find real scary is our boarders. I can walk across into Mexico and after an hour or two of shopping. I can walk right back across the boarder.

The last news on the situation is that the 23 year old had a new device that the airport security could not detect.

For some reason, this situation is bothering me more than 9-11 did. Bottom line is that we ( the U.S. ) need to do more.

Sorry for the rant. Take Care all

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - jayne - 12-26-2009

the last time Bill and I went to Mexico we got married.... hes been afraid to go back ever since

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - Cervical_Fusion - 12-26-2009

jayne Wrote:the last time Bill and I went to Mexico we got married.... hes been afraid to go back ever since

Jayne maybe he is afraid he will come back with another wife LOL

its possiable CF but I better be dead or they will be...lol

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - capricorn - 12-26-2009

This situation in Detroit scared everyone. I am afraid to fly now.

RE: Another attempted terrorist attack - Still in Limbo - 12-26-2009

I Hate to Say this, but We are Spread so Thin, and Our Country is trying to do so Many Things at One Time, They are not Paying Enough Attention to Our Security from Terrorist Attacks! And We have to Remember, There are Many Terrorist Cells Right Here in the U.S., and We don't know for Sure Where They Are. A Friend is Federally Trained for Hazmat, as He Works at a Government Testing Site, and it is known as a Fact that There are 6 Suitcase Nuclear Bombs in the U.S. Right now, but They are being Moved so Quickly around the Country They can't Locate Them. As an Example, One of These Bombs can Kill up to 45 Miles all Around from the Detonation Site!! Very Scary Stuff!!Wink

it is and our military budget gets cut all the time...people dont know that the military budget is used to keep track of these cells among other things....