Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... (/showthread.php?tid=8319)

Pages: 1 2 3

Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - monster - 09-06-2009

I am so pissed. My truck still isn't done but the transmission has at least been stabbed so it's almost done. After watching him do nothing but sleep and eat for two days at my house I finally lost my temper. The SOB cornered me and was right in my face so I swung first. Didn't hurt him, just wanted him out of my face. In return I was punched in the nose by his fist.

He must hit like a girl as it didn't break it but it's awfully sore. I now have my gun with me at all times. Enough is enough. Tuffy has seen the way he acts. I was stupid for staying with him this long and feel like such an idiot. He has only ever hit me one other time and that was a head butt to the forehed and bridge of my nose.

I didn't call the cops cause I swung first and don't exactly want to go to jail.

I'm going to try and sell my car so I can get home. My son desperately wants me in Brownwood so we can be near each other. He is ready to come out and help me move but he wants to kill BF so I'm keeping him away.

I'm so tired and run down, I just want this all over with and to get out of this state.

Thanks for letting me vent again, that's basically all this is...well beasically it's about my bad decisions, I seem to make plenty of them.

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - jayne - 09-06-2009

Monster...come home...transfer your SSDI to Texas and get safe....and next time girly a swift knee to the groin is more effective....or catch him asleep and take a baseball bat to him

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - BooBoosNeck - 09-06-2009

jayne Wrote:Monster...come home...transfer your SSDI to Texas and get safe....and next time girly a swift knee to the groin is more effective....or catch him asleep and take a baseball bat to him

I agree wuth Jayne!!

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - RNvic - 09-06-2009

Monster it is time for you to go to Texas. No one needs dead weight and that is what he is. There are more fish in the sea. Sorry you have had to go through so much.

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - Manley2 - 09-06-2009

Monster nobody should be hit for any reason. Please do what you can to get away from him. Winter is coming so getting back to Texas would be a good move right now.

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - monster - 09-06-2009

My son and I have been talking for a couple of weeks about me moving to Brownwood where he is in school now. He is talking about coming here the end of the month to ride back with me but he'll kill a$$hole if he gets near him so I have to keep him away.

I have a friend who I think will help do the little bit of work that is left on the transmission. Once the truck is running I'll do my best to sell the car so I can get a generator and a small hot water heater and get the hell out of here as soon as I can after my hearing is over.

I'm looking forward to leaving and being near my son, he and I get along so well and laugh and laugh. That would be a nice change from the last 8 years. I have forgotten what it's like to laugh it seems especially since Randy is gone. He could almost always make me laugh no matter how bad things were. I sure do miss him Sad
But I'm glad he wasn't here for this he would have killed him.

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - monster - 09-06-2009

jayne Wrote:Monster...come home...transfer your SSDI to Texas and get safe....and next time girly a swift knee to the groin is more effective....or catch him asleep and take a baseball bat to him

Jayne I couldn't hit that little thing if I tried woman....

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - Bummer Knees - 09-06-2009

Monster please stay safe!

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - hurt at work - 09-07-2009

He is lucky hurt doesnt live close as I would beat him to a pulp as I dont like people that hit woman.I have one bad temper when pushed to that point or hear this kinda crap people do to others.Be safe and get away from him.

RE: Well a$$hole just punched me in the nose.... - capricorn - 09-07-2009

Monster...The group has said it all. Please get out of there and be safe. I will be praying that our Lord keeps you safe and a$$hole safe from you if he ever attempts that again. We don't need our Monster in jail. Please drop a line everyday so we have heard from you.