Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... (/showthread.php?tid=753)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - red1030 - 07-06-2007

It is so nice to hear from you. A man..that is great. I would love to go on a vacation with you..and this entire group. Wouldn't that just be grand. love ya all.. Carol (red).

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - Deb - 07-06-2007

I remember Romper Room.... need I say more - lmao!

Deb

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - Dallas307 - 07-06-2007

The man thing is I went through a break up with a guy i spent 4 yrs with I know he still loves me but hell he broke up with me and I have moved on- the new guy has been great ----so far -- lol
I am glad I am here too and Deb
remember that friggin mirro was just a frame- why did it takes us to grow ups some to figure that out or am I dah?
Do you remember Bozo?----------lmao

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - monster - 07-06-2007

Hey girl, glad to have you back although I keep disappearing myself. Happy to hear about the man situation. I think I can say "I told you so" but I would have to go back and look at our PM's, lol...One door closes and a better one opens (at least I meant to say that if I didn't, LMAO)!!!

LOL monster- you are too cool- yes you did we had that in PM conversation- hell at my age and all that we /I have been through who knows what the future is.
BTW my plant is sprouting still looking forward to the flower but the leaves and growth are doing well.
I wish I had time to catch up on all of the threads but if you or any of you think I should read or would be helpful in any thread let me know OK

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - Bummer Knees - 07-06-2007

Dallas it is good to have you back.

You help make this board what it is, awesome!!!

Thank you,

Bummer Knees

Thank you! It is my pleasure to be able to help in any way I can.

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - Deb - 07-06-2007

Sure do Dallas I remember Bozo well and also Captain Kangaroo and Mr. Greenjeans. OMG I haven't thought of those little programs for years. What a memory.

Deb

OMG ok fessing big time
in El Paso we ----me- I- was on the Bozo show- lmao-OMG I hope none of you find that video!
Cpt K and remember channel 1? the figure thing? I loved that!

RE: Dallas, I hope you haven't left the forums... - capricorn - 07-07-2007

Big Grin
Oh Dallas ...it's so nice to here from you. Yippy on the guy thing. Keep going, sounds like fun. Happy you could move on from the 4 year guy. Just do what makes you happy.

I was on the Gene London show and Happy the clown when I was 5CoolI didn't realize we had some celebrities hereWink I do remember all the others.

CAPSmile