Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
This will sound VERY strange but... - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: This will sound VERY strange but... (/showthread.php?tid=2776)

Pages: 1 2

This will sound VERY strange but... - monster - 12-17-2007

I want a baby walrus, LOL. I was up most of the night and channel surfing when I ran across "Growing up Baby." It was on Animal Planet and was about an orphaned walrus pup(?). He was adorable, so lovey wanted to snuggle and give kisses and lay in his caretakers lap Smile Now I want one, LOL!!! Of course I would love a tiger cub and an otter and all kinds of other stuff but he was just so dang cute and playful Smile

Soooo if you could have a wild critter, what would you pick? I know Jayne would have lots of kitties, LOL....

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - red1030 - 12-17-2007

Oh monster... you are so cute. Is this a real one that makes sounds and breaths and that sort of thing... well if it is then I would want a monkey. A baby one would be fun so I could teach it all kinds of things... like how to do the things that my kids never did, like yes mom what ever you say mom... etc. That would not be asking too much would it...lol smiling... but really a monkey would be great. Love Red

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - CRABBY - 12-17-2007

[Image: _JLM4374.jpg]
[Image: 1382203.jpg]
[Image: thumbnail.jpg]
this was the best I could do for you right now...LOL enjoy

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - Bummer Knees - 12-17-2007

Red & Monster

For my 16th birthay my boyfriend gave me 2 monkeys.

I loved them, of course my mom didn't but she let me keep them.

Real mess makers.

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - red1030 - 12-17-2007

Bummer... that sounds so great. I am sure they are mess makers but I bet they are so adorable also... love Red

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - vickinat - 12-17-2007

I'm with you Red, I would like to have a baby spider monkey, I think they are cute. If I could be sure of getting a tame one, I would also like to have a Koala bear.

Monster, a baby Walrus would get huge when it grew up, lol.
Good thread, like to hear more.

Take care
Vickie

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - monster - 12-18-2007

Red's on the phone and she said I can have a walrus puppy, LOL!!! AND she said I can live at her house with my walrus puppy and it can live in the pool, ROFL.... Smile

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - sweet tooth - 12-18-2007

now that sounds good my girls informed their dad (we were on our way home from tulsa )that they were getting a little goat !!!!! now thats just what we need ,he told them no more dogs after our dear max so they get a goat HELP!!!!!

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - Sithie - 12-18-2007

I have always wanted a panther

RE: This will sound VERY strange but... - monster - 12-18-2007

Monkeys, goats, panthers and a walrus puppy, LOL...what an assortment we are Smile What??? No lions or tigers or bears oh myyyy!!! Yes I'm in one of my moods and it's anyones guess what I might say next Smile Smile

Bummer - I'm afraid to ask, but what ever happened to your monkey and what kind were they??? I saw one at a pet store in Texas once, I can't remember what kind it was but it was very pretty. I haven't seen a walrus puppy in a pet store yet but I sure am lookin' real hard now, LOL Smile Guess I might have to go to the zoo to get one, kind of like a jail break thing...hmmm, I think I need a larger car Smile