Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Regarding work search - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Injured Worker Forum (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Regarding work search (/showthread.php?tid=17821)

Regarding work search - Bets - 05-23-2019

Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

RE: Regarding work search - Bets - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)Bets Wrote: Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

People look at posts on here but don’t have any replies to your questions...lol You would think they are on here to share what they have experienced but they are just browsing I guess!

RE: Regarding work search - 1171 - 05-23-2019

(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)Bets Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:20 PM)Bets Wrote: Hi, I’m in Illinois and was wondering has anyone been told by their attorney to do a work search Monday thru Friday and a minimum of 5 to 7 contacts a day thru email, online applications, by phone and in person. This seems like a lot to me. The insurance company isn’t even paying me they haven’t been since the first of December of 2018. My attorney claims this will help my case but I have a disability claim that’s on going and I have another attorney for that. None of this makes sense to me. Has anyone else experienced this??

Thanks Bets

People look at posts on here but don’t have any replies to your questions...lol You would think they are on here to share what they have experienced but they are just browsing I guess!

2 hrs may not have been enough time for someone in illinois with the same problem to have read your post.
how many posts have you responded to?

RE: Regarding work search - Bets - 05-24-2019

(05-23-2019, 03:05 PM)1171 Wrote:
(05-23-2019, 12:25 PM)Bets Wrote:

Thanks Bets

2 hrs may not have been enough time for someone in illinois with the same problem to have read your post.
how many posts have you responded to?

RE: Regarding work search - Bets - 05-24-2019

Well counting this one 8 how about you? Still no replies and it’s been more than 2 hours now...lol more like 28 hours later....lol

RE: Regarding work search - 1171 - 05-24-2019

Keep up the good work; every little bit helps.