Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Workers’ Compensation - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (
+-- Forum: Category (
+--- Forum: Injured Worker Forum (
+--- Thread: Workers’ Compensation (/showthread.php?tid=17323)

Workers’ Compensation - junkhunter35 - 10-07-2017

i hurt my knee at work and had surgery now have blood clots and i think the doc may have messed something question is if i return to work will i get some type of south carolina

RE: Workers’ Compensation - 1171 - 10-08-2017

If you are left with a permanent impairment, you are eligible for additional disability payments.
Your doctor is the best one to advise whether you will achieve 100% recovery.
You can request a second opinion or change doctors.