Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Taking a break - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Taking a break (/showthread.php?tid=13643)

Taking a break - bronco54501 - 05-29-2012

In a few days or sooner I'll be taking a break from the forum, fb, and other things as well.. There are no problems here or fb, just need a change for a while. And Obama cant deliver it....lol.....Peace my friends......bronco.

RE: Taking a break - Bummer Knees - 05-29-2012

Saying prayers for you Bronco.

RE: Taking a break - AQA - 05-29-2012

Slow and easy my friend.

RE: Taking a break - bronco54501 - 06-14-2012

Well I took my break, I had to try somthing different and make a few adjustments... I'm having pain issues in the hip and back of the non injured side.. I have been back seeing the chiro and seems to be helping with the back but the hip is killing me.... Chiro and my primary feel its because of my abnormal gait and from over compensating the injured side.. I have been trying to get in to see my infectious dr from marshfield to see if he can figure out my foot and not being able to keep the infection out of it..... I havnt spent much time at the computer to see if it was contributing to my pain and needless to say it didnt help... But have been taking short, slow walks about 3 times a day with Dominick and have noticed the hip isnt as stiff but flairs my injured leg and back up....... My oldest was in montana for a few weeks and is now back finnishing up his portfolio and is moving to montana at the end of the month... He will be the first of our family to move out of this tourist trap in hopes for a better life... As much as I miss him I have been positive of his plans and have encouraged him to try...

RE: Taking a break - Cervical_Fusion - 06-14-2012

(06-14-2012, 01:35 AM)bronco54501 Wrote: Well I took my break, I had to try somthing different and make a few adjustments... I'm having pain issues in the hip and back of the non injured side.. I have been back seeing the chiro and seems to be helping with the back but the hip is killing me.... Chiro and my primary feel its because of my abnormal gait and from over compensating the injured side.. I have been trying to get in to see my infectious dr from marshfield to see if he can figure out my foot and not being able to keep the infection out of it..... I havnt spent much time at the computer to see if it was contributing to my pain and needless to say it didnt help... But have been taking short, slow walks about 3 times a day with Dominick and have noticed the hip isnt as stiff but flairs my injured leg and back up....... My oldest was in montana for a few weeks and is now back finnishing up his portfolio and is moving to montana at the end of the month... He will be the first of our family to move out of this tourist trap in hopes for a better life... As much as I miss him I have been positive of his plans and have encouraged him to try...

Welcome Back Buddy
Hope you can find some pain relief

RE: Taking a break - jayne - 06-16-2012

I have missed you my brother....

RE: Taking a break - bodybuilder1958 - 06-20-2012

One phrase comes to me..
God has a reason. Find both relief and comfort there hopefully.
Part of aging is just dealing with the added pains.