Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
He is going to be 2 months - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: He is going to be 2 months (/showthread.php?tid=12486)

Pages: 1 2

He is going to be 2 months - bronco54501 - 07-11-2011

[Image: 300gz2v.jpg]

And one for nanna Jayne...

[Image: zx4d1x.jpg]

I always used to pick on his mother because of her long toes, now he's got them... There almost as long as his fingers.....lol.

RE: He is going to be 2 months - jayne - 07-11-2011

hes so sweet..and long toes is a sign of intelligence....

RE: He is going to be 2 months - bronco54501 - 07-25-2011

[Image: el8tom.jpg]

We were down state and was 100 degrees, he was happy as could be sitting in just a diaper..

[Image: nccmr7.jpg]

He can be such a ham......lol.

RE: He is going to be 2 months - Cervical_Fusion - 07-30-2011

Bronce I wish you were close, I love babys, if u were close we could be grandparents for him, my wife would love that. If wife had not been diabetic her and i would of had a house full of kids, and today i wish we had.

RE: He is going to be 2 months - jayne - 07-30-2011

well C_F I am a Nana to him..A Baby can never have to many people to love them...

RE: He is going to be 2 months - bronco54501 - 07-30-2011

Ahh yes never too much love, he is the best thing I could ever ask for and timming couldnt be perfect.. He is starting his belly laugh, its a short sigh but soon will be awsome.. He now has learned how to roll over and when he does he smiles.. The wife wants another one so Dom has a play mate, I think its a good idea as well. We have some decisions and must plan out the costs of an addition to other side of house for our bedroom so the baby rooms will be next to each other..

One of the supervisors from work has been asking my wife how I'm handling it with my injuries.. We know he was put up to it from higher up to nose around.. I would of flipped him off or knocked him on his butt, but my wife told him we have the house set up for my needs and the baby's to.. She told him to come on out to ask me how I'm handling it, nothing has been said since..

RE: He is going to be 2 months - jayne - 07-30-2011

tell him to kiss your fanny.... you have lots of family around to help as well as a older son...none of his darn beeswax how insulting

(07-30-2011, 06:48 PM)jayne Wrote: tell him to kiss your fanny.... you have lots of family around to help as well as a older son...none of his darn beeswax how insulting

I agree, I wished he would come out because he would find the baby room is well fit for my needs. Infact on my bad days I put the car seat in stroller and put it by the crib and transfer him to the livingroom. I always use my wheel chair ramp to bring him outside, or to the truck. And the only reason I tke all these precautions is incase I get sharp jabs to abdomin or thigh muscles cramp.. I donot want to harm dom by falling . I know it wasnt him personaly asking, but in fear of him loosing his job he did....

RE: He is going to be 2 months - ammowoman - 07-30-2011

He is adorable. My youngest...(twins) will be 23 on Monday. They grow up so fast. Enjoy every minute.

(07-30-2011, 08:48 PM)ammowoman Wrote: He is adorable. My youngest...(twins) will be 23 on Monday. They grow up so fast. Enjoy every minute.

Thanks, I think he takes after dad........lol. Our other shild will be 18 in Dec, were basicaly starting over... I was always gone, working 2 jobs while our oldest was growing up. Now I have the chance to watch this one, and am enjoying every minuite..