Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums
Happy New Year - Printable Version

+- Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general)
+-- Forum: Category (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Area (https://www.workerscompensation.com/forums/general/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Happy New Year (/showthread.php?tid=11551)

Pages: 1 2

Happy New Year - UndercovrAngel - 12-29-2010

I meant to get on here and wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas .. but a bad fall on Christmas eve, with a trip to the ER Christmas day kept me from doing so.

I am hurting big time now.. just a severely sprained ankle with contusions and abrasions to my right out ankle bone, right shin and right elbow. But it has caused my RSD to flair. So much so that I was in bed at 6 last night (no sleep til after 3 AM) and didn't get out of bed till 11 this morning, although my phone woke me at 9:30. Can't wait for medicare to kick in on the first of February.

However, while I have the chance, I want to wish each and every one of my forum family members a very Happy New Year with less pain, more medical attention when needed and each life headed in the direction you want it to go.

Will be spending New Years eve here at home with Randy, Nate and a few friends. Time for good food, games and even a little karaoke Smile Friends will be staying the night with us so we don't have to worry about them driving home. Smile

Enjoy the remainder of the year Smile

Angel ^j^

RE: Happy New Year - Bummer Knees - 12-29-2010

Undercover Angel be careful and take care of yourself, RSD and the injured ankle I would think not to be a good mix!

RE: Happy New Year - Cervical_Fusion - 12-29-2010

UndercovrAngel sorry to hear u fell and I hope you get some pain relief soon. We are going to our sons house for the weekend to see the 2 grand daughters, we will have xmas with my little agnels and celebrate the youngest girls first birthday, as her bd is Jan 3. Wife and I can't wait to see the girls and celebrate with them.

RE: Happy New Year - jayne - 12-31-2010

Happy New Year Angel it is a stormy one here tornados and all.....I love it......not that people get hurt but just the crash and power of a storm....I would have loved to be a storm chaser.....

RE: Happy New Year - tpm - 12-31-2010

Happy New Year everyone. May we all feel better than we did this past year Smile

RE: Happy New Year - admin - 12-31-2010

Happy New Year everybody! Stay safe tonight!

RE: Happy New Year - jayne - 12-31-2010

We are computer surfing tonight.....trying to plan our spring break.....2 weeks in pensacola Fla.....You stay safe Admin

RE: Happy New Year - Bummer Knees - 01-01-2011

Cody got a new bed today, hubby and a friend spent the day setting up the bed & putting the room together.

Tonight we are packing for an overnight trip to Nebraska to see family, we leave in the morning

Happy New Years & stay safe!

RE: Happy New Year - jayne - 01-01-2011

Be very careful Kathy....and have a great time

RE: Happy New Year - Bummer Knees - 01-01-2011

Thanks Jayne, I am watching the weather and praying for no more ice!