Workers' Compensation Discussion Forums

Full Version: Coincidence or high turnover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months
(12-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the walmartone employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months

It happens very often in our office. It is kind of a corporate culture.
(12-04-2018, 01:13 AM)Lostandconfused Wrote: [ -> ]I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

There’s Several from the employer and now the IC attorney and adjuster. I know there were some questionable procedures and/or illegal practices but I hope they found new jobs.

This is strange and funny at the same time. I hope your situation will be solved soon. But 7 employees leaving their jobs it's too much. Too much streess?
I have noticed that almost everyone that is involved in denying my claim are no longer employed. It all began when I started researching workers comp and looking into my claim.

I almost used karma but I don’t believe in that. However, how often do you see 6-7 employees leave their job bs within 4-6 months.