Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

10,000 posts!!!!!!!

wow i just noticed that jayne hit the 10,000 post mark...omg does anyone think this is incredible..i would like to crongradulate you jayne and personally thank you for helping me as im sure you have many other ppl...i think there should be some kinda prize given out to someone who contributes that much to a website lol..again id lake to say thank you this place sure wouldnt be the same without youBig Grin

SETTLED!!!

thanks Bubba...I didnt even notice Red used to give me a run for posts but she isnt on much anymore....gonna have to start a Bingo game in celebration

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Jayne I will give you a Bozo Button for your efforts LOL

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Well, way to go. And ADMIN already gave you the lucky Bummer sticker.

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Actually, we noticed it approaching and waited to see how it played out. We are thinking of charging her for excessive wear and tear. ROFLMAO Smile

I like that, a sticker with my name on it!

You love me Admin just admit it

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

lmao @ ADMIN..didnt think about it that wayTongue

SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by admin
01-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Last Post by chrischris
12-22-2008, 04:57 PM
Last Post by capricorn
07-28-2008, 08:11 AM