Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

stimulus check

Yahoo, checked my bank account this morning, yep got it was in my account.any one else get theirs yet?Looks like a good day.

no matter where you're at there you are

Good for you Half. I wonder if my best friend will get hers today. She has been really needing it the last few days. Don't spend it all in one place : ) Enjoy your day.

carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

sparkey, who is that cutie you are holding?My 2 month old grandbaby is in the cooing stage and makes the funniest faces, she cracks me up.

Mine is Supposed to Come at the End of the Month, Separate from My SSDI Check! I'm glad You got Yours, and Have Fun Spending!!Smile

My grand kid. I was looking for my harley pic. I found it and gonna try putting it on. Hope it works.

oh well. I liked this one....LOL goes with Sparkey..LOL

halftrak...did your stimulus come with your monthly SSDI check. I believe that is when they are coming. Since my birthday is the last of the month, I get my check on the last of the month...so that is most likely when the stimulus check will come. Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

no red it came at a different time

So, does that mean that the checks will come as 2 different checks? I have direct deposit so I will have to look for 2 different deposits. Thanks!

Cajun Hugsssssssssss,
MJC

Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

Thanks halftrck...that would be great if it would come now or soon. I thought it was all coming in one check. thanks for the heads up...love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post