Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I survived the epidural!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts!
Still: all I can say is "ouch" when they were trying to run the catherer up, he couldn't get it going so he had to start all over, oh joy!
I hope I don't have to do this again and I sure as heck not going to do a discogram...oh hell no!(oops)Tongue
Today it's still swollen around the injection site but the rest of my upper back is better...if I lay on my back it wakes me up still...maybe its a mind thing!

Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Oh Babe, I Hope You feel Better Soon!! When they did Mine, they had Me lay on My Stomach, no Anesthesia, only a Shot to try and Numb the Skin, and they Went at it!! I Felt Every One of those Shots, and even when those didn't Work, I Ask My Dr. to See if they could Put Me Out, and go Straight at the S1 Nerve, and I was Sent to a Dr. that is One of the Best ESI Dr.'s on the East Coast. He Looked at My Films and Dashed My Hopes, by Telling me that He could do them, but the Damage to My Nerve is so Bad that I would See Very Little Relief, if Any! At Least He was Honest with Me, and didn't do the Shots just for the Money! I know how Hard it is to Want to go Back to Work, I worked since I was 12, and I Loved My Job!! If there was a Way I could go Back at it Again, I would be Gone to Work in a Second!!Wink

Good grief Babe!
You poor thing...you have been through the mill!
I'm so glad you're feeling better and getting some relief! THAT, makes it worth all the stress & grief!
Prayers for you going up! LillySmile

Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by red1030
01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Last Post by Lilly
08-27-2008, 08:50 AM
Last Post by Bummer Knees
09-08-2007, 09:15 PM