Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

rules for PA trip

1.. if Tim Belt shows up I have promised we wont call him a scum sucking bottom feeder...
2.. we are there to have fun......so that means if a PI shows up.....I have enough American Indian in me that we can really have fun....honey,ants and hot sun mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am so excited.....
3.. all food for this period is now free of colories.....cept Bill I am gonna watch him .....
4...I am a jealous witch so please stay dressed and show respect to the married couples cuz whats mine is mine and when I am done with it I kill it but I dont share....
5...no laughing at my attempts to paint.
6..if I forget to put in my teeth steer me back to my room with a gentle hint...but dont laugh....
7...if my kids bug you TELL ME so I can do something about it....
8 ...bachache...I must have popcorn so is there a microwave there or do I have to fix it the ol way...
9...GENTLE HUGS are always welcome
10....love me even if I am b-itchy I will try and be good

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Yes there is a microwave and we love you to death..........

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

[quote=jayne]
1.. if Tim Belt shows up I have promised we wont call him a scum sucking bottom feeder...
2.. we are there to have fun......so that means if a PI shows up.....I have enough American Indian in me that we can really have fun....honey,ants and hot sun mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I am so excited.....
3.. all food for this period is now free of colories.....cept Bill I am gonna watch him .....
4...I am a jealous witch so please stay dressed and show respect to the married couples cuz whats mine is mine and when I am done with it I kill it but I dont share....
5...no laughing at my attempts to paint.
6..if I forget to put in my teeth steer me back to my room with a gentle hint...but dont laugh....
7...if my kids bug you TELL ME so I can do something about it....
8 ...bachache...I must have popcorn so is there a microwave there or do I have to fix it the ol way...
9...GENTLE HUGS are always welcome
10....love me even if I am b-itchy I will try and be good

To add to the above... however, backache...where are your rules, yours are first and foremost....

1. Respect each others bad and good days.
2. Compliment each others deficits... we make a great family.
3. Laugh, smile, tell stories about the forum, and yes of the washing machine if you all desire... I will blush and continue to paint.
4. Good food..no jokes about my cooking...
5. Sleep and rest as long as everyone wants too.
6. I agree with jayne, if anyone has issues with the kids, she and Bill are the ones to talk to so that issues can be resolved. jayne, however, I think you worry to much... you should have seen the four that came to my house on Sunday... running jumping and loud and everything else.. my daughter said to me, "mom you would have placed us in the corner so fast if we ever acted like that"...lol...I survived and so did my home... don't worry.
7. Smiles...this is a must...you must smile and bear hug...however, we better consult with jayne about bear hugs with hers. i did in tulsa and I didn't ask, I guess she forgave me.... smiling....but she is right respectful dressing is required.
8. Lots of painting and no laughing at anyone .... they are all artist or at least they will feel like one when I get through with them...
9. Smoking outside please... especially my husband... he knows and will abide... unless bachache's husband smokes then he can smoke anywhere he pleases...but the rest of you...out the door you go....lol
10. Tease monster unmercifullly...she must have the best time in her life. That is our responsibility to make sure our monster has a great time.
11. Express thankfulness to bachache and her husband everyday for their kindness. They are a great couple.... can't wait to meet them.
12. When in pain, everyone say so, and allow us to support you or to at least provide you with a warm and friendly environment... do not hide your pain... ok. We are all here together to help each other.
13. Remove all clocks... maybe we will forget to leave... smiling..

Ok...I had to write more than jayne...did I ever tell you that this sweet Red has some competitiveness streakes in her....lol

Love Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Oh one last rule...jayne you can not say a word about my diet pepsi vice...ok...love you ...Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

sorry cant respect that one you know its bad for you............

nobody said anything about the bananas!!!!! somebody has to share

worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

yep someone must eat half my banana I cant eat a whole one

sweet tooth I guess that means that you and skeeter must come...lol Red

I have a question??? Who is going to be in the castle if all the smokers are outside!!! Monster, Del,Tuffy ,Gail, Crabby, Backache and are there others? LOL Party on the veranda. Jayne an Red does this mean I can't model my new Bikini ROFL. If kids misbehave we will just send them out to play with the Elk along with someone to supervise. Just kidding, we will all have a great time and lots of laughs........ June can not arrive soon enough.....

if you got the guts to wear it go for it........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bummer Knees
01-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Last Post by red1030
03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by capricorn
03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by sweet tooth
03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post by jayne
02-20-2010, 02:08 PM