Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Small Towns can be Painful
Brick 

A highway patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix.

The doctors operated and advised him that all was well.

However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch.

Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable

Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that takes everything with it when you pull it off.

Written in large black letters across the tape was the sentence:
'Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week!!!
TongueBig GrinCool
Brick 

POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some "dirtbag" in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.
Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued.
The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.
Now here's the kicker: Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel: "That's all the bullets we had!"

(Talk about an all time classic answer!!!)

CoolBig GrinTongue

I live by a very small town. I was reading the paper one night and couldn't believe my eyes. It was an article about someone turning another person in for attempting to sell him an illegal gun. The article went something like this.

Police Chief Joe Jones stated after a long investigation he received an anonymous tip about illegal gun sales in the area. Jones stated the anonymous tipster John Brown told him about the gun sales that were going on in our town.

I don't think he is anonymous any longer Chief...................

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!
Brick 

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.
I got a call center in Pakistan.
I told them I was suicidal.

They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck
TongueCoolBig GrinTongue

ROFLMAO Cool Tongue

Nothing changes when nothing changes

Bad Boy Bad Boy Wrote:POLK COUNTY FLORIDA SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some "dirtbag" in Polk County Florida who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range.
Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued.
The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.
Now here's the kicker: Naturally, the media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel: "That's all the bullets we had!"

we need more sheriff's like him!!!!!

(Talk about an all time classic answer!!!)

CoolBig GrinTongue

ROFLMAO

GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

LMAO...good ones!!!

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

ROFLMAO - thanks Bad Boy

Deb

Those are cute.... i was raised near a small town of less than 500 people... we didn't even have a sheriff... hehehehe...so I can't tell any stories...lol Red

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sithie
08-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Last Post by monster
03-06-2008, 04:00 PM