Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

From webMD -- Internet Sympathy Seekers

Comments????
The Last Line Is The Most Relavent and Crabby Has Taken Care Of That!

http://www.webmd.com/news/20000802/sympa...ort-groups

Let Go, and Let God......

are you referring to me chris chris???

Mel, I am referring to you in this case, but there are others who might recognize themselves in this article.

My reasons:

1) I don't think you are a drug seeker.
2) I have seen you post on a methodone site, and you are clearly trying to help addicts overcome their problem. I admire you for that.
3) I've always felt you had some type of psychiatric condition, but just haven't been able to put my finger on it. You have many symptoms of being bipolar.
4) You are clearly seeking sympathy from internet groups, and by witness of this group, there has been some division because of your postings. You enjoy causing division and seeing how many people take your side. In some way, you really believe these people are your friends.

Mel, you said before you are seeing a psychiatrist. I hope you continue to receive help and counseling. There is nothing wrong with that. Many of us are seeing counselors, myself included.

Take care of yourself, and as I stated in a previous post, I hope you get the answers you are looking for.

Let Go, and Let God......

0k chris chris you are right about 1 2 and 4 as far as 3 goes i do have anxiety issues but i am not bipolar i do see my phycatrist 2xs a month and am in the process of finding a therapist as well as i do need some help and i will be the first to admit but i am very hurt and bitter that people are lableing me without even knowing me....Thank YOu

I think that after over 750 posts that all of us know enough about you.

ChrisChris,
Thank you for the article it was very good reading.

Take care
Vickie

great site cc....I really enjoyed reading it....very informative too

ya know what you all need to think before you speak..i never asked red to cover anything i had a crisis i was going threw and still am i did intened on repaying her for that..as i have pmed her....but i am very hurt by all your labeling i will go elsewhere as you have all turned your back on me and labled me and called me a fake without even knowing me thank you very much you all dont know the truth and should grow up

Little girl I am grown,I have offered you all the help I could...Many of us on here have daughters older than you and have been around the block several times.....every time you were offered help you countered it with but I need pain relief now.....many on here gave you non RX pain solutions you were not interested all you wanted was to drug away your problems....we all told you it cant be done,you gotta face em head on and suck it up...as far as your fella well Honey they aint a man alive worth sharing......I dont share my man and a man that thinks you should stand around while he screws around isnt worth having....I wont tolerate another woman trying to even flirt with my fella...that when b-itch slapping comes in..whats mine is mine and when I am done with it I kill it.if you want to stay in a situation that is harmful to your physical and mental health that is your decision Red spent hours finding you alternate solutions you didnt want em...you only wanted our attention and drug knowledge.......
Know we are always here to help you get better but our role is not to help you get worse......you have been and will continue to be in my prayers....Know this little girl last wed I was married 37 years and Nov 4 th my oldest daughter was 36 so I am grown.....very grown...we all tried thats all we can do...we cant force you to take our hard earned advice.....

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

OK Mel,
Enough is enough. Do not come on here telling members of this family to "think before they speak"! They are a very compasionate group of people....full of knowledge, and love, that 750 times, you seeked! Apparently you didn't have a problem with our people speaking without thinking then! Only now, since you have become exposed, are you defensive towards others (by the way, this shows your guilt). I feel bad that you have even admitted to #4 on Chris's list...I do not understand wanting sympathy from others in typed form, or what generating division between people gains for you in your mind??!!
I feel sorry for you, but not sympathy towards you.
I guess you are, what I originally thought you were....as you are owning up to it now, by your defensive & accusatory toned posts.
You will still be in my prayers to empower you to get your act together!
Lilly

Injured worker, & tired of it all! I'm too old for games!!

A careless word may kindle strife, a cruel word may wreck a life, a timely word may level stress, and a loving word may heal and bless!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CrissMert
02-20-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post by halftrak
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM