Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ambien

Has anyone else tried this? My hubby is on it and it makes him fruitier than a bowl of apples. He has hallucinations at night.
Wink 

Well, I have taken it, one should be laying down when they take it, and in 15 minutes, you out. But if he is fighting it, I also can see the side effects coming on. Like I told Priceness, if you fall asleep, you should wake up in the same position you feel asleep in. if not, buy hand Cuffs, and keep the keys away, till they wake up, so they don't wander off some where. Also, notify the Doctor. other medications, also could help with the side effects also. Shy

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I took ambien last night for the first time in a while. It took an hr for it to kick in and didnt keep me asleep long. I woke up twice, gotta total of 4 hrs sleep. Im getting ready to try it again in a few.
Brick 

Tongue Princess, it just maybe, they have gave you a lower dose, to just slightly help you. Buy you adding on 1/2 more, and getting the proper slep, my opinion, is next time, just try one pill again, and take what you get. Remember your taking AD's now, and can react to the Ambien some. I take my AD in the very early morning, this way I stagger out my other Medications throught-out the day. It seems to work better that way for me. I'm hoping the nightmares had stop, for Ambien should just put you in a Blank seep. I do know Vicodin's cause nightmares, if taken a few hours before sleep time. And if all else fails, just stare at my Advatar, it will get you to sleep. Wink

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

They gave me 10mg ambiens. Ive never had a nightmare from vicodins or any form of hydrocodone. I usually take a lortab before bed. Im not on many meds, just the 1 ad and i just switched it to taking it before bed, and the one pain med if needed. Now that Ive gotten my goodnights sleep, no need for the ambien for a while. I just needed that 1 night, should hold me over for a long while. I had no hangover feeling this morning either, even taking the 1 1/2. I did yesterday though, I guess I just didnt sleep enough.

Not everything works the same for everyone. I take Ambien only when I am very restless and can't relax to sleep, it helps me fall asleep. And I have sleep problems, I have sleep apnia and narcolepsy. When I was working I drove 75 miles to work, I took daily pills to stay awake, 1200 mgs caffeine, 1000 mgs ginseng, 60 mgs ritalin, 1200-1400 mgs provigil and something to eat. A friend of mine tried just ONE of my (200mgs) provigils and he said it kept him awake for 24 hours. Now i'm off all those pills, I don't work anymore so I just relax in front of the TV or computer,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.  

I've taken this medication three different nights now and honestly, I haven't slept this deeply in ages! However... from the time I take the medication to the time I get to sleep - I have no memories of this time period the next day. Also, if I am sleeping and someone wakes me up after I've taken the ambien, I won't remember anything the next day from being awake at the time. Really upsetting to my boyfriend the next day...

buy Ambien

Cool

I also take Ambien and have found it works pretty well. It's funny after I read what you said about being woken up and not remembering I realized it happened to me too. Weird....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by jayne
10-13-2010, 08:48 AM