Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

occ lung disease in ca

On the 25th you posted that you were seen by an AME and had a follow up.
are you posting now that this was not an AME?

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

correct,,I thought it was but apparently it was not.I got a notice in the mail (from the defense) to inform me that the parties have come to an agreement and scheduled a panel QME.

The delay might put you in a tough spot. How will you get treatment after a 90 day denial?

Reminder :
........Each state has their own comp system; POST YOUR STATE to get accurate information. Use the search feature to find information from similar questions.
THANKS FOR POSTING.

i have no idea. the panel QME is way after the 90 day mark. i am praying that i will get treatment.

Talk to your lawyer; he might be able to persuade your doctor to treat under lien.

Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

so on my delay notice it says they will make a decision on or before todays date. so here i am at 90 days and havent heard anything. i did recieve a benefits pharmacy card yesterday but that was it. what happens from here?? thanks again

Nothing until you Get your evidence to the judge.

Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

you were right 1171. they denied me. Apparently they dont agree with my PTP. I have a upcoming QME/AME next month. from what i gather from the site the QME has the say so. is that correct??

Yup. With the QME already Scheduled there was little risk in denying and waiting for the deciding medical. The QME opinion is presumed to be correct.
Its difficult to beat the 90 day clock when QME apts are so far out.

Reminder :
THANKS FOR POSTING.

heres an update---So my claim was denied due to no medical evidence to support my claim of industrial injury and statue of limitations expired. So now my agreed upon PQME is coming up soon. my PTP has me off of work and agrees that my condition was caused by or contributed to (lit up) by my years and type of work. my PTP ran alot of test. my question is what should i expect or what is gonna happen during and after my PQME? are they going to run the same test? does the PQME get to see my PTP records? i was reading that most comp claims dont actually make it to the hearing stage is that true?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by 1171
02-15-2017, 06:56 PM
Last Post by 1171
05-16-2012, 11:51 PM
Last Post by RNvic
02-06-2010, 09:20 PM
Last Post by cindy1sttimewc
03-05-2009, 11:51 AM