Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Las Vegas trip???

oh come on YUFFY, you can advise us on travel.... I havent been to vegas since like 2001 or so. I know it has changed a bunch.

I spoke with my brother and he said sure come on down and that I can have his room and he will sleep on the couch. Free babysitter weeeeeeeee lol

I want to go along. Please let me know when. The dates that I am not available are a wedding June 16th, my Mom's wedding week July 1-9, and a friends wedding Labor day weekend, other than that I am available. I will probably stay with a friend in Henderson instead of the strip!

Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Babebahn Wrote:I want to go along. Please let me know when. The dates that I am not available are a wedding June 16th, my Mom's wedding week July 1-9, and a friends wedding Labor day weekend, other than that I am available. I will probably stay with a friend in Henderson instead of the strip!

Hey Babe, is everyone you know getting married this summer or what? lol...

we need to figure out a dat, if we're really going to do this guys...and I hope we do

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

If we wait too much past june or july, I may not be able to go. I will most likely be back to work. I dont think it would be right of me to just return to work and then ask for 2 weeks off lmao...
Question 

Sis, if I go...you can go with me. I'm only an hour from you. We could arrange to go together if you wanted. My trip is still very much up in the air since I don't know what'll be happening with my case....I'll either settle by then or I'll be in school, or both!!! LOL I want to go very much...just don't know if I'll be able to go or not.
OH, OH....by the way...I'm going to be in Topeka all day this coming Saturday and Sunday for a baseball tournament. We'll be out at the fields by I-470 and Burlingame exit. If you're interrested in meeting for a coke or something let me know. My son plays at 8am and 4pm on Saturday and 8am and 2pm on Sunday...so you see, I have plenty of time between games to meet if you'd be interrested. Let me know either by email or pm. We can make arrangements from there.

sis249 Wrote:I would  love to go to vages(sp) but cant drive Sad. even if i could i wouldnt know how to get there i dont drive on the high way when i could drive  before  my injury all the traffic scares me i get nervousSad. so i guess i will be there in sprit(sp). i wish i could meet all of you. if it wasnt for this forum i dont know what i would do. if you ever come to topeka, ks let me know

Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"
Question 

Hey everyone, is there any reason that we couldn't meet when Tuffy is going out? That might make it a little easier for those of us to scrape together funds that have to. Just a thought. I'd probably have to make mine a fairly short trip IF I'm in school, but wouldn't be able to make it much before Tuffy's dates of stay. What do you all think about that? If not, then maybe I'll just wait until the next scheduled get-together or something like that.

Punk   :0)
"If I were any better....I'd only be half as good as you!!"

I can go pretty much anytime as long as it's on a weekend. I will be in school at that point so depending on my schedule weekends would probably be my only choice and Friday as I don't think I have any classes that day...

I'll leave it to the rest of you as I'm just a few hours away by car.

Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

monster Wrote:
Babebahn Wrote:I want to go along.  Please let me know when.  The dates that I am not available are a wedding June 16th, my Mom's wedding week July 1-9, and a friends wedding Labor day weekend, other than that I am available.  I will probably stay with a friend in Henderson instead of the strip!

Hey Babe, is everyone you know getting married this summer or what?  lol...

we need to figure out a dat, if we're really going to do this guys...and I hope we do

You think?! Is 2007 the year of weddings or what?! I tried to convince my Mother to get married at the Bellagio but her Fiance wouldn't go for it!

Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Manley2
06-11-2011, 10:46 AM
Last Post by red1030
03-31-2010, 01:04 AM
Last Post by capricorn
03-10-2010, 09:42 AM
Last Post by sweet tooth
03-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Last Post by jayne
02-20-2010, 02:08 PM