Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Internet Providers

Who does everyone use for internet service these days.
Which provider do you use and what is the cost.
Reason I am asking is my provider increased the monthly charge,
and their has to be cheaper service out there for our use today.

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

We have frontier, they like to do bundle packages but for our phone and high speed dsl it cost $60./ month..

Mine is a small local phone company in kansas called wheatstate telephone.

I use to pay for a seperate fee fo $20.00 student rate monthly but now have a better deal with the company with a bundle package and added services.

I'm with Verizon FIOS at home, Comcast at the office. Neither is cheap. My Verizon account is one of those famous phone/internet/tv bundles that always costs more than it is supposed to. I have one of those guaranteed $99 a month plans, so naturally I pay about $200 a month!

We have AT&T internet and the UVerse for the tv. Not cheap either. Son has the highest speed internet for his video and computer games and they have more channels than we need.

our home internet is with our phone unlimited long distance and unlimited internet hi speed and 60 a month our internet hotspot for the camper the kids need to do their homeschool on when we are out of the house is 50 a month...

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I guess I am making a change to Time Warner, for TV and now internet... as they have a package deal for tv and internet for 89.00 a month. My internet was with Frontier and the price went up... so if i add what i was paying them and time warner both... the 89.00 a month will be less..and I get to upgrade my tv quality... since I have 2 flat screens in the house and I will be getting tv boxes so I can get digital tv and hd tv... but i was paying more for dinosuard tv ... so hope this is an improvement. They will be here to install new cabels on Monday and hook it all up..Hope I made the right move.. I am known to do things and regret it after I do them LOL...

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.

Cf I save around $30.00 a month with a package internet/phone deal. With this package I have the high speed internet where before it was not the high speed internet.
Cf I save around $30.00 a month with a package internet/phone deal. With this package I have the high speed internet where before it was not the high speed internet.

CF

We have a bundled package thru time warner for phone, tv and internet. We have 4 tv's and 3 computers (2 via wireless) hooked up. Of course, because Randy has been a customer for well over 10 years, he is paying a great deal more than $89 a month. But I'm not going to complain.... if we have issues with any of the services, we call and they generally have them fixed within an hour of our call.

Angel ^j^

I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

(08-18-2012, 02:52 AM)UndercovrAngel Wrote:  CF

We have a bundled package thru time warner for phone, tv and internet. We have 4 tv's and 3 computers (2 via wireless) hooked up. Of course, because Randy has been a customer for well over 10 years, he is paying a great deal more than $89 a month. But I'm not going to complain.... if we have issues with any of the services, we call and they generally have them fixed within an hour of our call.

Angel ^j^

Time Warner will be here tomorrow to switch my internet service over to them......

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CrissMert
02-20-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post by halftrak
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM