Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm back & I have internet now!

Hey guys, I sure missed staying in touch with everyone. It's me the original monster (for better or worse lol). I will be here to stay up to date with everyone, or try at least but I'm in the process of moving right now so it might be sporadic for awhile.

Been a tough few years but I think things are looking up. Hope everyone is happy and as well as possible.

Welcome home Monster, you have been missed!

Please update us on your life when you have time.

welcome home Monster you have been missed...so much has happened....please fill us in..today is Shae my babys 10th birthday.... and we celebrated by taking her out to Fudpuckers.Have any of you ever been there?It was a bit expensive in my book but it was a special day.

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

Yippee skippee doo dah day. Miss Monster is going to be even closer to me with this move. Looks like a road trip may be in the making before the summer is over. Smile Hopefully, the washer/dryer is stackable. I would hate to see what might happen if it isn't ~LMAO~

Angel ^j^

I've always been crazy, but it keeps me from going insane.
Happiness comes through doors you didn't even know you left open

Angel - LOL...the washer/dryer is actually the same machine. Haven't used it yet, may not even be smart enough to use it but there's a shelf above it so no fun here Wink

Actually I am still the same distance from you just in a MUCH nicer 5th wheel. Furbabies seem to like it too lol. I've been told it's only about 3 1/2 hours from here to Wichita. Sooner or later I'll make it up there and you are always welcome here Smile

Jayne, I went to Fuddruckers when I first moved to Palm Springs in 1985 but I've never heard of Fudpuckers. Fuddruckers had fantastic burgers...and now I'm hungry, thanks alot Wink

Bummer, Thank you sweetie. It's nice to beack I've missed you all and was going nuts with out internet to boot! The first 3 months I swear I went into withdrawal. Now I get online and wonder how I used to spend so much time in front of the computer lol.

Angel - LOL...the washer/dryer is actually the same machine. Haven't used it yet, may not even be smart enough to use it but there's a shelf above it so no fun here Wink

Actually I am still the same distance from you just in a MUCH nicer 5th wheel. Furbabies seem to like it too lol. I've been told it's only about 3 1/2 hours from here to Wichita. Sooner or later I'll make it up there and you are always welcome here Smile

Jayne, I went to Fuddruckers when I first moved to Palm Springs in 1985 but I've never heard of Fudpuckers. Fuddruckers had fantastic burgers...and now I'm hungry, thanks alot Wink

Bummer, Thank you sweetie. It's nice to beack I've missed you all and was going nuts with out internet to boot! The first 3 months I swear I went into withdrawal. Now I get online and wonder how I used to spend so much time in front of the computer lol.
Why is most everything I post double posting? This is soooo weird
Why is most everything I post double posting? This is soooo weird

Monster I have found that if I post my info or message from the bottom of the screen under quick reply, then it will do a double post. Do not know why it does that under quick reply. Click on reply on the right side of the screen and do not use quick reply and it will not double post. Hope this helps you. and welcome back

Cervical Fusion 2003, c5-c6. Herniated and damaged Disc L1- L4-L5 S1. Lumbar Spinal Cord stimulator implant 09-2008. Cervical ACDF revision with hardware c4-c5-c6-c7 Sept 2009.
SSDI approved 3-2010. NOW OFFICIALY RETIRED

Thanks for the help CF that was driving me crazy! And thank you for the welcome back, I have missed you all dearly Smile

missed you Monster! where r u? I am back in Tx also.

The good news is,"You can get used to anything."
The bad news is,"You can get used to anything."
:-)
Sithie

Sithie I'm in Brownwood which is kind of central tx I think lol. Where are you?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CrissMert
02-20-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post by halftrak
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM