Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm back & I have internet now!

(03-09-2012, 05:34 PM)admin Wrote:  
(03-08-2012, 11:30 PM)AQA Wrote:  I hope he got out of Texas before today, The weather has already changed in north Texas and is moving south. Thanks UCA and Monster, thats all I need. LOL

Welcome back Monster.

No, still here. Temps dropped about 20 degrees since yesterday. Brrrrrr. Rainy and cold. Makes drinking Margarita's on the Riverwalk difficult. Not impossible mind you, but difficult.

It's supposed to start warming up Sunday, hope you're around to enjoy it. Monday is calling for temps in the 80's, yippeeee! Hope you're having a great time. I've never been to the river walk, maybe someday Smile

I'm afraid I'll have to miss it. Flying home tomorrow afternoon. Can't complain, the weather in Florida has been awesome most of the winter.

Glad you've had nice weather. WE've had lots of much needed rain but mild daytime temps most of the winter. I guess I shouldn't complain abouit a few days of cold, last winter I nearly froze my butt off lol!~Have a safe trip home Smile

(03-09-2012, 05:34 PM)admin Wrote:  
(03-08-2012, 11:30 PM)AQA Wrote:  I hope he got out of Texas before today, The weather has already changed in north Texas and is moving south. Thanks UCA and Monster, thats all I need. LOL

Welcome back Monster.

No, still here. Temps dropped about 20 degrees since yesterday. Brrrrrr. Rainy and cold. Makes drinking Margarita's on the Riverwalk difficult. Not impossible mind you, but difficult.

If I had known ahead of time. I would have met you there for one. I live about ten miles away. I would have also convinced you to have one inside. This weather is cold to us rednecks. Sunday it gets back to normal. lows in the 60's and highs in the 80's.

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Oh. Inside. Brilliant. I'll let you know next time I'm there. I might even buy......

(03-11-2012, 09:35 AM)admin Wrote:  Oh. Inside. Brilliant. I'll let you know next time I'm there. I might even buy......

Just think, the more you buy..............well, the less amount of photos you will have to delete. LOL

8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CrissMert
02-20-2021, 10:39 AM
Last Post by halftrak
03-31-2008, 10:25 PM