Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

its so quiet here......

about 7 am My son Bobby drove away in his new Ford pick up with his kids and all the things they had collected the last 14 months.....as I let out a huge sigh of relief....I love those 2 kids with all my heart but Lordy I am glad they are gone....now to start putting my house back the way I like it.....I like a quiet stress free home....my Daniel will miss his running buddy they were together all the time....but him and his Papa will spend more time together....I am feeling bittersweet about today

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'm glad he made it home and I bet you will miss them more then you think. Everyday all these grandkids around here drive nuts but I'm sure I'd miss them if they left. Now if I could just get them to leave so I could test that!!!

As much noise as they make during the day I can still fall asleep in my chair watching TV several times a day. Think the pain meds help

I think they are driving their Daddy nuts he has called home twice today already.....He is a single father and hasnt had them for 14 months....he has had a room all to his self and his free time was his own....now it belongs to them...as well as all his extra money...and he has to break up all their fusses..it has been quiet here....calm before the storm most likely but its been nice.....kids are enjoying having their own rooms again.....
My kids also got all their homeschool supplies came in today so they are super excited about that....all in all its been a great day so far...

........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

I'm sure it's going to be a big change for him and some adjustment for all. Hope they all make it a quick change

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by admin
01-11-2022, 10:43 AM