Home | Solutions | News, Blogs & Events | State Info | Kids' Chance

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tongue 

Well I took an ambien laid in bed for an hr nothing, so I took another 1/2. Glad I did, Guess who JUst got up? MEEEEEEEEEE!! I think I got about 7.5 hrs of sleep. wooooohoooooooo. ANd badboy you were correct, I was still on my side when I woke up!! I now officially hurt like h*ll for sleeping so long on my right side, but im awake and pleasant and all that blah blah. The pain will go away with an ice-pack, time and pain med if needed.

SO, this new prncess name, really and truly does fit me!! Life is good again, well as good as its gonna get I should say for the time being.
Brick 

Big Grin I bet your pillow was wet from you drooling all night. Tongue

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Drooling? lmao.... nah... dry as dry can be Smile Is that a side effect if you take too much ambien? I probably would have slept longer, if Geena let me. I woke up to her yelling spongebob is on spongebob is on lol.

I got my good nights sleep, so the ambien gets put away.
Tongue 

Tongue That's good, for I don't want to find myself driving down Highway 96 to straighten you out. yes, I know where Novi is, LMAO
Tongue

Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

Sweet, come on over lol Geena is hosting a Tea Party this afternoon. It would be nice if some humans come, she has 4 of her baby dolls all dressed in their dresses and such. hmmm a long island ice tea party rofl that would make her nap for a while (and me too)

Grand River and 10 mi.Rd. I Practily lived ther for about 4 year,s.
OK back to 696,,,,(usually at 35mph) top speed,,,,hehe

On The Road to Recovery
Tongue 

Tongue Yes I know all about Grand River Road, 10 mile road, 13 mile road, and so on. I even know the story behind it. I also know it took forever for Novi to become a known city on the map also. Wink Smile

Hopefully the story you know isnt the myth. The myth being NOVI is no 6, stop, railroad.....

Im not far from grandriver and 10. Im more on the border of wixom and walled lake theres an area where the 3 cities meet at the corner of an intersection.

blah to 6-96 and 275... The new M-5 is becoming just as bad.

Not everything works the same for everyone. I take Ambien only when I am very restless and can't relax to sleep, it helps me fall asleep. And I have sleep problems, I have sleep apnia and narcolepsy. When I was working I drove 75 miles to work, I took daily pills to stay awake, 1200 mgs caffeine, 1000 mgs ginseng, 60 mgs ritalin, 1200-1400 mgs provigil and something to eat. A friend of mine tried just ONE of my (200mgs) provigils and he said it kept him awake for 24 hours. Now i'm off all those pills, I don't work anymore so I just relax in front of the TV or computer,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Brick 

Prncess, I remember reading you said, you were taking you AD at or in the evening? Then your Pain medication also, before bed time?

In my best opinion, from what my PCP had told me, went like this;

Take you AD, in the early Morning, wait about an hour, before taking the Pain medication needed then. If it was going to be a night, that I would need to take the Ambien, I won't need the Pain Medication, before going to bed. Just take the Ambien, went I do get in bed. Then mostly there will not be much of the Medications, working against each other. Needless to say, I do think my PCP was correct.

From they way you wrote it, was as if, your taking the AD, then Pain meds, then maybe shortly after the Ambien. That doesn't even sound good to me. Also a little scary to me also. But hey, I'm no Doctor, but I'm lQQking out for you as you know. Anyway, see what you think, or if you want, when you need it again, give this some thought, and lets see what happens. Heck, we are experiments anyway. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Cycler
06-01-2010, 07:47 PM