"Leadership and Professional Growth for A Lifetime ~
4.5 Nursing Contact Hours FBN-50-777 4 CCM Contact Hours applied for from CCMC FREE for FSARN/ARN Members and Nurses/Case Managers employed by Orlando Health $20.00 Non FSARN Members/$10.00 All Nursing Students & New Graduates Goals: To increase the attendee’s awareness of opportunities to develop their leadership skills for personal and professional growth and to enhance their competence in demonstrating their leadership value! Following the leadership forum, the participant will be able to:
1. Describe key concepts and metrics to practice transformational leadership.
2. Discuss the role of the RNCB and the components of the CRRN exam.
3. Differentiate the various certifications available to rehabilitation nurses and case managers.
4. Summarize resume development strategies and tips.
5. Distinguish online channels for marketing yourself to organizations.
6. Articulate 1-2 healthy habits that can be integrated into a whole-body health approach to manage stress and promote wellness.
7. Discuss the natural properties of herbs and utilization of herbs to optimize health.
8. Identify available resources for the rehabilitation patient.