National Workers’ Compensation Industry Experts share latest updates, best practices, recommendations and predictions. You will hear from the medical directors of two of the largest insurance companies, risk managers from two Fortune 500 international companies and a 35-year veteran global safety consultant who was directly involved in responses to global pandemics. The panel will open it up to a Q&A session at the end of the webinar.
Dr. Adam Seidner/Chief Medical Officer at The Hartford
Dr. Jill Rosenthal/Chief Medical Officer at Zenith Insurance Company
Noreen Olson/Workers’ Compensation Claims Manager Starbucks
Dr. Anas Al –Hamwi/Senior Director, Health & Safety, Liability, Injury Mgmt. Walgreens
Deborah Roy/ President SafeTech Consultants, President-Elect American Society Safety Professionals
Some questions which will be addressed:
1. Describe the current hazard level of COVID-19 at various workplaces
2. What are the current facts vs. fiction about COVID-19? Current trends/data?
3. How to safely return people to work after being tested positive
4. How can companies effectively implement COVID-19 policies and enforce protocols?
5. How can you protect more vulnerable workers based on comorbidities?
6. Employer and Insurance company best practices and response programs
7. Role of telehealth
8. Predictions – When will this be over and how will this affect our industry long term at all levels?