Missouri Workers' Compensation Legal Library
Missouri Home Page > Missouri Regulations
287.660. Fees. -1. The division as agent of the department of revenue shall charge and collect the following fees, to be paid at least once each month into the state treasury to the credit of the fund for the support of the division of workers' compensation of the department of labor and industrial relations:
(1) For copies of papers and records not required to be certified or otherwise authenticated by the commission, ten cents for each one hundred words and figures;
(2) For certified copies of official documents, awards or other records, fifteen cents for each one hundred words and figures, and one dollar for every certificate under seal affixed thereto;
(3) For each certified copy of annual report of the commission, one dollar and fifty cents;
(4) For copies of evidence and proceedings, fifteen cents for each one hundred words and figures;
(5) Also all other fees and charges allowed or required to be collected under this chapter or any other law.
2. The division shall also fix and collect as agent of the department of revenue from the employer the reasonable expense of any investigation necessary to determine his ability to carry his own insurance. No fees shall be charged or collected for copies of papers, records, or official documents furnished to public officers for use in their official capacity, or for annual reports or other matters published by the commission, in the ordinary course of distribution, but the division may fix reasonable charges for publications issued under its authority.
(RSMo 1939 § 3752, A.L. 1945 p. 1996, A.L. 1980 H.B. 1396)
Prior revision: 1929 § 3362