Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Legal Library
Wisconsin Home Page >
80.34 Loss of earning capacity.
(1) Any department determinations as to loss of earning capacity for injuries arising under s. 102.44 (2) and (3) , Stats., shall take into account the effect of the injured employee's permanent physical and mental limitations resulting from the injury upon present and potential earnings in view of the following factors:
- (a) Age;
- (b) Education;
- (c) Training;
- (d) Previous work experience;
- (e) Previous earnings;
- (f) Present occupation and earnings;
- (g) Likelihood of future suitable occupational change;
- (h) Efforts to obtain suitable employment;
- (i) Willingness to make reasonable change in a residence to secure suitable employment;
- (j) Success of and willingness to participate in reasonable physical and vocational rehabilitation program; and
- (k) Other pertinent evidence. History: Cr. Register, September, 1982, No. 321 , eff. 10-;1-;82.