Wisconsin Workers' Compensation Legal Library
Wisconsin Home Page >
80.21 Reports by practitioners and expert witnesses.
(1) Upon the request of the department, any party in interest to a claim under ch. 102 , Stats., shall furnish to the department and to all parties in interest copies of all reports by practitioners and expert witnesses in their possession or procurable by them.
(2) In cases involving nonscheduled injuries under s. 102.44
- (2) or (3) , Stats., any party in interest to a claim under the act shall, upon the request of the department, also furnish to the department and to all parties in interest any reports in their possession or reasonably available to them relating to the loss of earning capacity as set forth in s. 80.34 .
- (3) Any party who does not comply with the request of the department under sub. (1) or (2) shall be barred from presenting the reports or the testimony contained therein at the hearing.
- (4) No testimony or reports from expert witnesses on the issue of loss of earning capacity may be received unless the party offering the evidence has notified the department and the other parties of interest of the party's intent to provide the testimony or reports and the names of expert witnesses involved as required under the provisions of s. 102.17 (7) , Stats.
History: 1-;2-;56 ; am. Register, April, 1975, No. 232 , eff. 5-;1-;75; am. (1), cr. (2),
- (3) and (4), Register, September, 1982, No. 321 , eff. 10-;1-;82; CR 02-;094 : r. and recr.
- (4) Register November 2002 No. 563 , eff. 12-;1-;02.