WorkersCompensation.com, LLC has produced the following Advertising Policies and Specifications to direct advertisers
and their agencies in preparing advertisements for display on the WorkersCompensation.com website. These policies and
specifications are intended to help guide advertisers, however the advertiser will be solely liable for the claims of their
General Technical Guidelines
- Advertisers must have a reasonable basis for the claims the advertisements depicts.
- All advertisements must be in-banner and not expand, either automatically or by mouse roll-over unless approved
- Advertisements must not trigger downloads of software to a user's computer without first providing the user with
clear and conspicuous disclosures regarding the installation, operation and removal of the software, and providing the
user with an opportunity to decline to install the software after such disclosures are made.
- The display URL must be the actual destination URL (i.e., the website that the advertisement's link resolves to,
not a redirect) of the advertisement so that it informs the user of the destination website of the advertisement.
- The destination URL of an advertisement must work properly and resolve to a working website. It cannot connect
to an email address or file, and must not be under construction.
Advertising Policies and Content Guidelines
All advertiser content must be in good taste and must comply with all laws, rules and regulations that apply to the advertiser,
the advertiser content and any location where the advertisements may appear.
WorkersCompensation.com reserves the right to add, remove or modify this policy at any time by placing updated advertising
policies on WorkersCompensation.com. WorkersCompensation.com reserves the right to reject or remove any advertisements at any
time in its sole discretion.