Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Check this out CRPS/RSD!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zo-xQLigq...r_embedded
Life is like the ocean, it can be calm one minute and the next a wave will knock you off your feet, it's up to you to get back up and take control.

Yup! Thanks for posting that Sunshine.
Let Go, and Let God......

Thanks Sunshine!! I know what it is Like to Deal with Severe Chronic Pain, and I can't Imagine how Painful CRPS/RSD must Feel!!Wink

I also have never heard of this one. I just noticed a posting on the main forum about this. Someone has it and is looking for help. I wonder if the Aussi support group could be of some help.

I have been diagnosed with this for 2 yrs. now. I love the video as it explains EXACTLY how one feels each day with living in pain and really noone understanding what we go through each day. I have been in bed alot of times during the days for the past two years just laying there and curled up in a ball with the room silent to meditate my pain away. I also use my Tens unit alot and medication does help a little to function each day. I cannot even hold my husbands hand without feeling the pain or my grand kids hands as it bothers me to have someone touch it. It also mirrors the other side of your body so it hurts on both sides of my arms/hands.

My primary doctor is waiting for a break through for CRPS someday as she said there is so many soldiers coming back from over seas with these symptoms that they are now looking for a medication for it. I hope one day they do find a pill that will help us live a normal life again as she said I would be the first person she gives it to. Thank you for the video.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnosed with CRPS dusty boy 28 15,444 09-09-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: dusty boy
  RSD/CRPS UndercovrAngel 10 6,000 12-19-2007, 08:02 AM
Last Post: sparkey
  CRPS Tuffy 9 3,445 07-10-2007, 06:01 AM
Last Post: capricorn