Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Girl!
Check This Out, My Daughter who Is 8 months Pregnant got nominated for homecoming Queen, This Is My Daughter who Just 2 years ago was really messed up, well she went back to college and is doing great!She Gets Her degree in May!And Wants To continue on in school!I am Proud Of Her!
no matter where you're at there you are

way to go let her know how proud of her we are
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

let her know how proud we are of her and were sure you are on cloud nine
worry changes nothing prayer changes every thing

Half you have every reason to be proud. I hope she wins.
GOD BLESS OUR COUNTRY AND OUR PRESIDENT!

way to go. Shows she learned the lessons you have worked so hard to teach her. Hold your head high and stay proud of her.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Halftrak, Sounds like you daughter has turned her life around, and you as a mom have every right to be proud.......

Oh HAlftrak I am so happy for you and your daughter. Glad she found her way. Fills your heart with nice feelings doesn't it?Smile

I'm Very Happy for You and Your Daughter Halftrak!! Sounds Like She has turned Her Life around and did a Great job at it!!Smile

yep guys this girl has come a long ways, she is a great mom and looking forward to having a little boy.She is getting her education so she can support her kids and raise them well.I never gave up on her and saved her butt many times.Even if she doesn't win that is cool with me.It just goes to show you good things can happen and it is never to late to turn your life around.Thanks for all your support thru the years.Halftrak
no matter where you're at there you are

halftrak...tough I posted earlier and don't know where it went. Tell your daughter well done and that I am very proud of her and of you..... Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  number 16 is on the way a little girl due Jan 7 jayne 1 3,241 11-29-2018, 05:50 AM
Last Post: RicardoMosley
  Baby Girl PREGNANT! lucky 4 2,698 01-12-2013, 02:52 PM
Last Post: lucky
Toungue Making Daddy Proud of His Little Girl. chrischris 3 3,826 12-05-2009, 05:24 PM
Last Post: chrischris
  My Girl Alexia red1030 12 5,281 07-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Last Post: vickinat
Toungue Drinking with a Redneck Girl bronco54501 2 2,961 03-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Last Post: vickinat
  My little girl is gone and I am so heartbroken monster 19 6,381 01-14-2009, 03:05 AM
Last Post: snowbear
  Daddy's little girl...poor guy!!!!! CRABBY 5 2,919 02-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Last Post: nurse83