Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
RE- chat room
Hi fellow compers, I have a quick question why doesn't anyone visit the chat room? I have gone in 2 times no one is ever in there. Just wondering it would be nice to chat puter to puter in real time. Again just wondering. mom2emy[/size][/font]

Hmmm good question... I think it would be a lot of fun!!
We should set up a day and time and post it, so everyone shows up at the sametime Smile

Toungue 

My Opinion, would be to have Admin set-up one, for say like an hour or so, and we can ask Admin questions and all, and just get to know each other a little better first off. Just a simple question and answer type thing with complete control, one person takes control of who would be next in line for a question. And those wishing to answer then just do so. The controler then informs the next in line to ask their question. We could have some fun, enjoying it, but also control so it doesn't get all messed up. Only problem, is getting the Time (Table) set right for everyone. Big Grin
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

I can't even find the chat room, much less get in it, LOL!!! Good idea guys, will look forward to it.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Monster, PLEASE tell us that photo is not part of your signature! Believe me, size does matter. The smaller the better......
The CompChat Room can be accessed from the main menu page http://www.workerscompensation.com/discussion.php

BadBoy, when we first launched our chat room, we tried just what you suggested. We (admin) got one or two sentences in and everyone was off and running in a rampant free for all discussion. No one ever asked a question. Like we weren't even in the room. Smile

Not a problem really, and we could set up a scheduled Q & A in the chat room. We will be moving the chat room soon in a service update, so it will be a bit. We'll see what we can do. We aim to please!

monster Wrote:I can't even find the chat room, much less get in it, LOL!!!  Good idea guys, will look forward to it.

What a beautiful flower! Thanks for sharing it! Send us some more often! It made my day!
Babebahn..."Tongues don't have erasers"
Injured 1999 3 level anterior cervical fusion 2001
Settled Work Comp Case 2006 w/ Lifetime Medical Currently, C7-T1 is being watched will possibly need surgery front/back fusion from C3-T2, lower back needs another facet injection.

It would be productiive and fun to have a set time, say for instance 6-8 pm Central Time, every Tuesday evening, with a specific topic for discussion moderated by Admin.     It would also be fun to periodically schedule a Pro from time to time to answer general WC questions, or to help educate us about our rights as IW's.      Just my thoughts.  Cool
Let Go, and Let God......

OOO thanks sound good Chris! Smile I like your thoughts

Toungue 

We as members, could even take turns, as moderator, being in charge of say who would be next for a question, keeping order proper. I know I would help to keep it from going out of hand. We would also need the members to comply to the simple rules we come up. It can work, anything can work. If we build it they will come. Big GrinTongue
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

bad-boy? when did you change to IW god-father?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Chat cookfamily 0 1,330 05-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Last Post: cookfamily
  room and board=TTD combatcop 5 5,084 05-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Last Post: combatcop
Sad Went To Emergency Room Sunday! Sunshine7 8 5,255 12-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Sunshine7
  anyone chat live and help me? cindyfoster 4 2,594 03-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Last Post: yellowbasil
  Emergency room,surgery bethsha211 9 5,564 12-18-2007, 06:47 PM
Last Post: katicabogar