Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
funny things kids say
after reading tinkerbells nieces comment and my Shae lynns this last month I thought maybe we could all share a funny our kids or grands or whatever say.....I was talking to a friend and had told her what Shaelynn had said about Daddy and his urn and she started laughing and said she could do me one better.
She has a 4 year old named Abby now Abby is very smart and is constantly coming up with strange things her little brain comes up with...
After Daddys funeral Abby asked if they were going to the graveyard(she has been to one other funeral) Laurie told her no we were cremating the body....she just looked at her Mom so laurie very simply told her about cremation in 4 year old terms...she then asked her if she understood.....she said yes in a very insulted way....Jayne is going to put her Daddy in a big oven and bake him......she then looked at her mom and said......but I am not eating him! and walked away...
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

It's Amazing what Little Ones Think, that makes Us Laugh!! My Mother has a Plaque that Says:

My Day is Complete, I Heard a Child Laugh!!Smile

Kids sure are good for Our Souls, so Much Innocence, and Purity!Smile
It is to bad as adults we can't see things though the eyes of a small child. The older some people get the less they enjoy the small things.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms
thats for sure.....I love wading in creeks but everyone would rather swim....the little kids always will go wading with me

I love being around children. They really make me laugh and keep me from getting too set in my ways. I once took care of a woman whose grandson would come over all of the time. He was just three, but so funny. One day we were all sat around the kitchen table having a chat...several family members were there and this little boy. I reached over and gave his hair a little tossle and and said lookie, you have a little pokey up bit there, I bet your father has one too. I was talking about a double crown. This little boy just looked at me and said, "No, My daddy has a penis!" Everyone laughed so hard they couldn't stop to catch breath.
When Brandi my youngest daughter was carrying Dominic who is now 1 1/2 years old, Brianna who was 4 years old at the time was sitting on the couch with her mother, Brandi. Brianna was asking her mother questions about why her belly was so big now and Brandi tried to explain the best she could about carrying a baby in her tummy. Brianna looked up at her and said, "mommy, are you going to eat me too." Bless her heart she was so serious and truly looked alarmed, but we all still had a good laugh...and I took a picture and made a scap page from it with what Brianna said..it is so cute. enjoy...jayne nice thread Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.
I was a single parent for most of my daughters growing up years, and one day, when she was just 4, she saw a man in a shop that she obviously liked the look of and said right out loud, "Mummy, can we take that man home with us to be Daddy?" Yes, I curled up and died right there.
My daughter remained proactive in getting a father into the equation early on.
gotta love those kids dont cha.

My granddaughter was about four years of age, we were standing in line at a store. Granddaughter said, grand mom I have to go to the bathroom. I said to her, try and hold it. All of a sudden people started laughing. I looked down at my darling grand, she was holding her hands near her private part. I asked what are you doing. She said you told me to hold it. She is now 14 years old and we still to this day laugh about it.
I guess I am going to tell on myself. This has been an ongoing joke in my mom's side of the family for many years. When ever I sit down to play a game with family members they will always say...do you remember when you....../????? or from the pulpit, since I have so many uncles, aunts, brother, etc.. who are licensed ministers.. they will tell the story.... the story goes like this.. When I was about 5 years old, mothers parents owned an operated a small grocery store near the Satium Valley Cannery. Usually during the night after I came in from the gardens where we picked green beans or what ever else was ready to be picked, my grand father put me in charge of the candy section behind the counter. He taught me how to run the cash register and how to count money. One of the reasons he did this wth me, is because I didn't like candy as a child. Anyway...to the story.. one day, my mom's younger sister Wilma's husband to be, (and still is) Steve walked in and picked up a candy bar. He laid some money on the cash register for me but I didn't see that because I was helping someone else. I said to him very respectfully of course but with a great deal of responsiblity.."you must pay for the candy bar." He told me "I did," and I immediately said to him "you lie, you steal, you cheat, and I bet you even smoke cigarettes too." I was a little brat to say the least.. but a very responsible to collect the money... please know that while I do not believe this today, at this time, smoking a cigarette was very bad... so this was worst than lying, stealing or cheating. After I said all of that, my now uncle Steve shows me where he put the money and I felt shorter than I already was.... anyway... I guess that says I truly was a brat in many ways... just very adult like.. but with poor social and communication skills. Red
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcoming Kids' Chance - Providing Scholarships to Children of Injured Workers admin 6 31,373 01-09-2016, 06:17 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Teaching our kids Manley2 5 2,919 04-18-2014, 01:42 PM
Last Post: California_Help
  Kids, anybody want a teenager....... bronco54501 12 6,106 03-30-2011, 07:45 PM
Last Post: Cervical_Fusion
  Some things to think about. backache 5 2,257 02-06-2010, 03:25 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
Big Grin For the kids (and big kids, too) "Life is a Highway" Wink 4 3,727 12-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Last Post: Bad Boy Bad Boy
  This is fun for you to send to your kids or GK's monster 7 4,347 12-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Last Post: jayne
  I am so proud of my kids backache 5 4,247 09-11-2009, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Still in Limbo
  In Honor Of Our Kids and GrandKids Going Back To School. chrischris 13 5,719 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM
Last Post: AQA
  Some kids have it, some don't Bummer Knees 5 2,814 07-07-2009, 05:55 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  To the kids that survived Bummer Knees 3 2,594 01-12-2009, 01:31 PM
Last Post: red1030