Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not the way to start Christmas
I'm sitting at the hospital waiting to have a quinton cath placed in my neck as my dialysis cath is cloted off again. Then will have to come back Monday for surgery on my left arm to open the graft up again. Lucky me. I don't have time for all this mess today. Have plans to go to my sisters early afternoon. But that now all depends on what time I get out of the hospital and how I feel.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

My Dear Dear Friend, Words can't Explain how I Feel Right Now for You!!Your Battle has been such a Hard One, and You are a Trooper, but Enough is Enough Already!! I Hope You are Home Soon, and Feel Well enough to go to Your Sister's!!Wink

RN,
You know that my prayers are always with you my friend. Sorry to hear you are going through this again. Love ya!

Cajun Hugsssssssssssssssssss,
MJC
Lumbar Laminectomy L5 - S1, Lumbar Disectomy L 4 -5, Cervical Microdisectomy C-4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 4 -5, Cervical Anterior Fusion C 5 - 6, Lumbar Disectomy, Laminectomy and Foraminotmy L 3 - 4, Cryo Surgery Lumbar. --Ongoing Problems.. Permanently Totally Disabled.

RN I'm so sorry you are going thru this at this time of the year. This is a time for family and friends and not hospitals. We will say a prayer for you and wish you a Merry Christmas. God Bless

Still-thank you for you understand the continual set backs, Hopeful the new year will be a better one for both of us.

MJC- have missed seeing you, as you know this happens from time to time but once a month is getting old.

Manely- I agree this is not the place to be this time of the year and if I had it my way never is a better answer.
May God send his angels to hold you in his arms

Tinkerbell know you are always in my prayers....Hope you get your kidney soon so this mess can stop
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

You are in my prayers today, please keep us posted.

Oh RN....I feel like breaking something.... You have been through so much. Prayers will be said that all is weel and you get out of there early enough to enjoy your time with your sister. I'm with Jayne....bring on that kidney so you can be done with this. xo

God has a reason, I understand your pain though. Not where you wanted to spend Christmas Eve.

Prayers, hugs and a very Merry Christmas my friend,
BB

I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish you only the best and pray that this will quit happening to you.
Please click the link below to help provide food for homeless animals. It's free and only takes a second of your time! Thanks Smile
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

[IMG]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l298/dominic1964/smokieonbed.jpg[/IMG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  25 liberal/Democrat jokes to start your day bodybuilder1958 13 61,713 04-03-2017, 12:28 PM
Last Post: 1171
  Can I re-wind last week? Start over? Delete? bodybuilder1958 4 2,771 04-11-2014, 12:41 AM
Last Post: jayne
  I start work on Monday bodybuilder1958 1 1,967 07-20-2012, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Bummer Knees
  How To Start The New Year................ chrischris 2 2,692 12-31-2010, 08:59 PM
  Today we start over. Members have been deleted. admin 7 5,582 06-09-2010, 07:23 PM
  Trial on friend's death to start next month Bummer Knees 2 2,822 03-24-2010, 12:40 AM
Last Post: red1030
  start xmas shopping now jayne 3 2,638 06-20-2008, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Alec-Eldifrawi
  we didn't start the fire!!! CRABBY 1 2,058 02-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  Start Your Day By Laughing -- Tim & Harvey chrischris 2 1,811 11-26-2007, 02:37 PM
Last Post: CRABBY
  I told you that the games would start! Lilly 26 11,527 08-28-2007, 08:21 AM
Last Post: Still in Limbo