Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pain management question??
Freebird, I don't know where you grew up!, but I was taught " If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" I did see the Avatar and did not see anything filthy, and I am from the old school. I also give inpainokla my respect for changing it as some were offended by it. Don't you have anything better to do than to be rude and obnoxious to the other forum members.. There are other Forums you know!!!!!!!!!.
I have said all I am going to say on this subject. You can take it where you will....

Tuffy Wrote:Freebird, I don't know where you grew up!, but I was taught " If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all" I did see the Avatar and did not see anything filthy, and I am from the old school. I also give inpainokla my respect for changing it as some were offended by it. Don't you have anything better to do than to be rude and obnoxious to the other forum members.. There are other Forums you know!!!!!!!!!.
I have said all I am going to say on this subject. You can take it where you will....

Bye. Merry Christmas Miss Tuffy and a Happy new year.
Your new years resolution could be to your keep my mouth shut where it does not belong.

By the way, I am from the era of terror; master of disaster, king of sting. I am a time traveler. My name is HERO! I do not play. I quit school because they had recess. LOL
BOO!

wow this is extreamly entertaining i cant wait to see whats going to be said next Big Grin
SETTLED!!!

I myself get very itchy when I am not properly made love to on a regular basis...maybe freebird has the same problem?
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

yeah I did. I thought it was stupid but paled in comparison to your over reactions to date. b YOur grandkids see far more ...interesting..stuff on their computers and schoolmates phones everyday btw.....

ridiculous

freebird Wrote:
Cycler Wrote:Filth ?

lol......ridculous.

Did you see the Aviator before this one? It was filthy.

filth·y (filth)
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty. See Synonyms at dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor

[quote=Cycler]
yeah I did. I thought it was stupid but paled in comparison to your over reactions to date. b YOur grandkids see far more ...interesting..stuff on their computers and schoolmates phones everyday btw.....

ridiculous

YOur grandkids might be allowed to see this type of "crap" but my grandchildren do not. (My oldest is 27 months)

It pissed me off when the OP acted like it was not a big deal. I took this site to be a site that has moral values.

I have a right to vent like the rest at times right? You saw it as stupid; I saw it as a Aviator that was Rated X. Your view, my view.

I realize there is this "click" on this site but all are not in this click and different personalities will evolve on this website.

Get use to it.

I am who I am and I will express my thoughts like everyone else.

Merry Christmas to all.

jayne Wrote:I myself get very itchy when I am not properly made love to on a regular basis...maybe freebird has the same problem?

We have slowed down since my injury. We are down to 5x a week. That may be the problem.

The fact that YOU superimposed YOUR moral values on an open internet forum shows where the problem lies.

It's the Internet .....Get a helmet !

freebird Wrote:[quote=Cycler]

ridiculous

YOur grandkids might be allowed to see this type of "crap" but my grandchildren do not. (My oldest is 27 months)

It pissed me off when the OP acted like it was not a big deal. I took this site to be a site that has moral values.

I have a right to vent like the rest at times right? You saw it as stupid; I saw it as a Aviator that was Rated X. Your view, my view.

I realize there is this "click" on this site but all are not in this click and different personalities will evolve on this website.

Get use to it.

I am who I am and I will express my thoughts like everyone else.

Merry Christmas to all.

[quote=Cycler]

It's the Internet .....Get a helmet !

[quote=freebird]

If you want a erotic site, there are places for you to go with your moral compass.

Back to the forum subject. Pain management did very well for me. When my doctor could do no more for me he put me at MMI and sent me to PM. There they evaluate your pain and put you on certain meds to make you comfortable or do procedures to help deal with your pain. You could also be asked if you want a spinal cord stimulator from them. That is where my WC ended because the WC IC did not feel I needed one and put up a big fight and sent me for a IME with their doctor who said I am a drug addict, fat, lazy, depressed person. I did not have a lawyer to fight this and felt very hurt by what they said. I never wanted a Stimulator implanted in me so I did not persue it any further. I have a Tens unit which I use daily to relieve the pain. I was sick of the insults and never wanted WC to begin with. I am glad to be done with them as they caused alot of my depression with fighting for everything to get approved and the insults etc.

I now go to a doctor that takes very good care of my pain. She explans things to me very well and has made me now be able to get out of bed and live my life. It is not 100% better but at least I get out of bed like I said. I do still need alot more help and we are going at it slowly to see what works for me. That is what PM is all about. Continueing where your doctor / surgeon could not. Respect these doctors as they deal with chronic pain on a daily basis and understand your pain. Good luck.
carpal tunnel recurrence/ neuropathy / RSD.
1/29/07 injury date. Permanent. PIR settlement 8/4/08 10%

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAIN CLINIC VS PAIN MANAGEMENT BKBROM29 8 3,581 07-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Last Post: BigBird
  Med recovery management Speedyro1970 2 3,950 08-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Speedyro1970
  Pain Management Doctor in Maryland Lauperk86 4 3,485 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: jayne
  How to get Pain Management Dr hurt back 5 3,598 07-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hurt back
  pain management result 1st visit~ sonny1 6 8,575 03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  Pain Management visit sonny1 5 6,050 02-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: BooBoosNeck
  Pain Management ammowoman 1 2,799 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: jayne
  pain management FunPops 2 2,778 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: FunPops
  GOING FOR IME PAIN MANAGEMENT DOC matrix59 2 6,153 04-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: matrix59
  just back from pain management all new meds inpainokla 15 10,149 01-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Cycler