Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pain management question??
omg its an avater do you have nothing beter to do than police this site and make rude comments to ppl..bc the last time i checked you have to click on a thread to be able to see it and this is a wc site not nick at nite i dont think there will be any kiddos seeing it..grumpyness must be a side effect of some of your meds chillax dude merry christmas Wink
SETTLED!!!

Inpainokla, A lot of kids could have seen it. Don't get me wrong. They would not be reading the forum, but thier parents would.

No body is here to police or judge anyone. There are some looking for some help and insite, and there are others that are just here to try and help and speak with friends.

We are all just one big family, and I like your new avatar.

Take Care
8-05, Micro laminectomy/disectomy. 10-05 lumbar fusion L5-S1. 2-07 exploritory surgery. 12-07 medical implant, Spinal Cord Stimulator. now receiving SSDI. After going back to school, I received my degree as a mechanical engineer. What can I say, it was the only way I had to beat the system. 

i admit i made a mistake by posting it..but i guess its all in how you veiw it honestly i thought he was just polishing his honda lol
SETTLED!!!

inpainokla Wrote:i admit i made a mistake by posting it..but i guess its all in how you veiw it honestly i thought he was just polishing his honda lol

DA statement.
A pygmy from the Amazon Jungles understands what that Aviator Represented. It is called FILTH.

Quit trying to justify your View by "dumbing down".

Merry Christmas

Freebird, I don't usually say anything, but your rudness is starting to bug me, My suggestion is stop, mind your manners and get a life. We don't need that kind of attitude here. Merry Christmas to you also!!!!!!!!

Tuffy Wrote:Freebird, I don't usually say anything, but your rudness is starting to bug me, My suggestion is stop, mind your manners and get a life. We don't need that kind of attitude here. Merry Christmas to you also!!!!!!!!

I like it that way. Not a Attitude and I really do not care about you being bugged over this.

Merry Christmas
Grinch Freebird LOL

Filth ?

lol......ridculous.

Maybe South La. really do need about 2-3feet of snow. To cool down some folks. Hey Northerner, it's the TABASCO sauce on top of the reindeer sauce picante. Really hot. Sounds just about normal to me. Freebird is okay. I guess.

Cycler Wrote:Filth ?

lol......ridculous.

Did you see the Aviator before this one? It was filthy.

filth·y (filth)
adj. filth·i·er, filth·i·est
1. Covered or smeared with filth; disgustingly dirty. See Synonyms at dirty.
2. Obscene; scatological.
3. Vile; nasty: a filthy traitor

so i guess we know who the dhrama queen/king is of this website..if you call a stick figure humping a honda sighn pure filth i hate to see what you would say about some of the things ive seen..this was blown way outta proportion..if anyone who is curious to see this filth (which 8 ppl pmed me saying it was very funny)send me a message
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAIN CLINIC VS PAIN MANAGEMENT BKBROM29 8 3,959 07-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Last Post: BigBird
  Med recovery management Speedyro1970 2 4,184 08-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Speedyro1970
  Pain Management Doctor in Maryland Lauperk86 4 3,643 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: jayne
  How to get Pain Management Dr hurt back 5 3,775 07-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hurt back
  pain management result 1st visit~ sonny1 6 8,926 03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  Pain Management visit sonny1 5 6,222 02-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: BooBoosNeck
  Pain Management ammowoman 1 2,851 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: jayne
  pain management FunPops 2 2,876 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: FunPops
  GOING FOR IME PAIN MANAGEMENT DOC matrix59 2 6,283 04-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: matrix59
  just back from pain management all new meds inpainokla 15 10,478 01-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Cycler