Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pain management question??
Chris did Mention that A Procedure had been done on Them, causing a Med. Reaction that Made Them Very Touchy and Grouchy, and Jayne at the Top of This Page has Asked You Nicely to put it Aside, and not be Angry is so Many Words. I will be the Very First to Admit I have been Wrong on Here in the Past, Meds., Pain, Normal Family Stress, w/c Stress all Leads to Some of These Days, and My Apologies have Usually been Accepted. Free Bird, could You Please let This Go? Chris is a Good Person, and Jayne is Complicated and also a Great Person, but I Love Her to Death. I don;t See a Need to Take This as far as it's Gone, can;t You take the High Road, My Lord it's Christmas Eve.!The Click You Speak of Here is not a Click, it's a Group of People that Over a Great Deal of Time have gotten to know Each Other, and Jayne in Her Response has Asked You to allow Us to do the Same. Best Wishes for a Great Holiday, and I Hope this could be put to Bed, and By Gone's be By Gone's, Life's too Short!!Wink

Freebird, for all of your prognostications about being a "Child of God", I see no behavior from you that I would associate with a christian faith (or any other religion, frankly). You are mean and unforgiving. You seem filled with hatred and do not have the first idea on how to "turn the other cheek". Even your "Merry Christmas" pronouncements are snotty.

It is clear that you are not happy here. I strongly suggest that you go be happy somewhere else.

I am not going to spend my holiday worrying about continued infighting on this board. I intend to spend a peaceful and thankful Christmas with my family. I would hope you do the same.

Merry Christmas.

Ahhh....

Peace on earth and goodwill to men.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas cycler
........I love cats, I just cant eat a whole one by myself......

And that is that....
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

just wanted to thank everyone for there replies on the topic posted to the thread and for all the entertainment elswhereTongue
SETTLED!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAIN CLINIC VS PAIN MANAGEMENT BKBROM29 8 4,237 07-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Last Post: BigBird
  Med recovery management Speedyro1970 2 4,338 08-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Speedyro1970
  Pain Management Doctor in Maryland Lauperk86 4 3,759 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: jayne
  How to get Pain Management Dr hurt back 5 3,937 07-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hurt back
  pain management result 1st visit~ sonny1 6 9,232 03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  Pain Management visit sonny1 5 6,389 02-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: BooBoosNeck
  Pain Management ammowoman 1 2,901 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: jayne
  pain management FunPops 2 2,957 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: FunPops
  GOING FOR IME PAIN MANAGEMENT DOC matrix59 2 6,411 04-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: matrix59
  just back from pain management all new meds inpainokla 15 10,722 01-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Cycler