Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Index    |     Search    |     Members    |     Help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pain management question??
ok well i was approved for pain managment and i see the pm dr jan 25..my question is that im 7 months post op and not sure if im fused yet...how long does this pain managment last bc i was thinking that i may be coming to the end of my case..or is the pm dr just trying to get his share from wc while he can
SETTLED!!!

If You are in Pain, and Need Pain Management, it should Last as Long as You Need the Dr. You can't go in with the Attitude that the Dr. is just trying to Milk the w/c System, this Dr. was Approved to Help You, not Hurt You! And if You do Settle, and Medical is Continued, they will Continue to Pay for the PM Dr. On the Other Hand, if You Settle, and Close Medical, You can Stop and go to the Dr. of Your Choice, the Ins. Co. No Longer will be Providing the Care. I have seem Many a Person Come on and Say that The Settlement is Near, and it's Taken Years. I Hope that is not the Case in Your Situation. As far as The Fusion taking, I would Guess another MRI in Time will Tell! Best of Luck and Enjoy Your Holidays!!Wink

Just as an Example, My Surgeon told Me that My Surgery is 95% Successful, and I had No Problems, and should be Back to Work in No Longer than 6mos. That Surgery took Place 1/05, and I'm Totally Disabled, so You Never know how Things are going to Go!!Wink

If just approved for pain managment, it sounds like a whole new start to recovery for you. Not some doctor trying to gain income.
Reply's are intended solely for informational purposes. They are based on personal opinions, experience, or research and are "not to be taken as fact or legal advice", otherwise, always consult an attorney or a doctor.

the only thing that maid me think that was when i asked my dr about pm he said that i didnt need it but sent over the referal to wc on to be withdrawn by my dr's office so i guess thats kinda what has me confused..my dr said there doing a great job handling my pain so im wondering why all the sudden they set it up again without me even seeing my dr..havent seen him since oct 22
SETTLED!!!

the thing is still and bad boy i was the one really pushing for the pain management bc i have such a hard time geting the meds that i need from my dr after a month or 2 i think they finally sent the referal due to me bugging them for it lol at first they said ididnt need it
SETTLED!!!

inpainokla Wrote:the thing is still and bad boy i was the one really pushing for the pain management bc i have such a hard time geting the meds that i need from my dr after a month or 2 i think they finally sent the referal due to me bugging them for it lol at first they said ididnt need it

1st, I ask you to please remove your offensive Aviator. I find it offensive for a WC Forum or any forum in my opinion. It looks like a rated X Aviator and I am very suprised that you have been allowed to do this.

If you do not need PM, then refuse it. I think you are fortunate for WC to approve this.
First you say the PM doctor might be trying just "get his share" then you say above you have been asking to see a PM doctor. You requested and they made the appointment to HELP you. WC does help many individuals in a positive way.

A positive attitude helps tremendously.

I Agree and would also Like to Ask You Nicely to Please Remove that Avatar, that's actually Something that could get You Banned, and I don't Think You want that!! Now as far as the PM DR., the Ins. Co. may have Spoken to Your Current Dr. and They may have Said that They cannot Help You any Longer, so You were Approved for Pain Management. You have to Remember a Surgeon is just that, when They have done the Best They can for You, You are Released to the Type of Dr. They feel You need to Help You along with Your Recovery! If He has no More Surgical Intervention for You, He will Release You just like They do in a Hospital, and Refer You to a Dr. that Will Help!! And since You have been Asking, You should be Very Happy They are Approving it, instead of trying to just Close Your Case, and be rid of You!! Sometimes Blessings come Disguised in Many Forms, and it takes the Right Attitude to See it!!Wink

actually that avatar came from the same place alot of ppl from this foram got theres..and as far as the pm freebird like i said i have trouble geting medications from my pcp which is why i reguested pm for my meds..wow guess you guys have no scence of humor but i will change it
SETTLED!!!

see ive never really seen that side of wc so ive never had a problem geting anything approved and have never felt as if they want to get rid of me..so i guess i should feal extreamly fortunate and just let them do what they need to do..this is my first time ever going through anything like this which is why i ask so many questions about it..as far as the avtar freebird someone else posted that for me bc i dont know how to do it and im sure they didnt do it to offend you personally but i will ask for it to be changed thank you for the info still
SETTLED!!!

inpainokla Wrote:see ive never really seen that side of wc so ive never had a problem geting anything approved and have never felt as if they want to get rid of me..so i guess i should feal extreamly fortunate and just let them do what they need to do..this is my first time ever going through anything like this which is why i ask so many questions about it..as far as the avtar freebird someone else posted that for me bc i dont know how to do it and im sure they didnt do it to offend you personally but i will ask for it to be changed thank you for the info still

Would you jump off a bridge or eat a gorilla turd if this person told you to?
When you saw the Aviator you knew it was erotic or pure filth. Get real. Do not blame someone else for your choices. A character check is needed here.

Thank you for removing that Aviaitor.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PAIN CLINIC VS PAIN MANAGEMENT BKBROM29 8 3,561 07-20-2015, 03:56 AM
Last Post: BigBird
  Med recovery management Speedyro1970 2 3,942 08-22-2013, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Speedyro1970
  Pain Management Doctor in Maryland Lauperk86 4 3,475 02-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Last Post: jayne
  How to get Pain Management Dr hurt back 5 3,588 07-29-2012, 10:09 AM
Last Post: hurt back
  pain management result 1st visit~ sonny1 6 8,562 03-05-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: sonny1
  Pain Management visit sonny1 5 6,047 02-23-2011, 10:45 PM
Last Post: BooBoosNeck
  Pain Management ammowoman 1 2,795 12-29-2010, 01:30 PM
Last Post: jayne
  pain management FunPops 2 2,772 11-16-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: FunPops
  GOING FOR IME PAIN MANAGEMENT DOC matrix59 2 6,151 04-17-2010, 10:07 PM
Last Post: matrix59
  just back from pain management all new meds inpainokla 15 10,108 01-19-2010, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Cycler