Workers Compensation - Workmans Comp Service Center

Current time: 04-19-2015, 05:27 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Important Notice: We have deployed some new anti-spam measures that have enabled us to once again allow registration with a simple email verification. However, please do not hesitate to report suspected spam threads should they arise.

Spammers take note - your posts, if successful, will not last here. Our community is vigilant in identifying and reporting spam posts for IMMEDIATE removal. Don't waste your time!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
seniority
11-27-2009, 12:43 PM
seniority
Is my seniority affected while I am out of work on w/c? I want to return and pick up just where I left off as far as equipment assigned, hours to be worked, job assignments etc.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2009, 12:51 PM
RE: seniority
Hi Ready, and Welcome to the Forum!! As far as Your Seniority at Work, if You have an Employee Hand Book, or a Union, They May be able to Help. And also if Your Employer has I Believe over 50 Employees, You are Entitled 12 Weeks of FMLA which I Believe Protects Your Job, and Hopefully Your Seniority also! My Very Best, and Again Welcome!!Wink

Failed Back Surgery, Chronic Pain, Totally Disabled.

Knowledge is Power, Especially in the World of w/c. Learn as Much as You can about Your States w/c Laws, and don't Fight Battles alone, They Use Attorney's, and so Should You!!
11-27-2009, 01:18 PM
RE: seniority
In my case my seniority was frozen. Ihave returned to work after injuries and after one that I was out for 18 months I lost that 18 months of seniority and also towards my pension. I could have done it differently if I let my employer pay me and then send them my WC checks but it was all so confusing and no one really knew how to explain it. Limbo is 100% on target with his advise. Just wanted to let you know how mine worked.

God is never late.

In the end it doesn't matter how many years were in your life but how much life was in your years.